What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Hara

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'm pretty sure you'll find he was a back in our junior sides going back to 1999.

if he is 2nd rate what do you care?
BTW say what you will but he OWN Josh Perry
There both 2nd rate who embarrassed the sky blue.

Rhino was a Mariners junior before being picked up by the Bulldogs. Never a Knight.

I found an old Super League magazine from 97 lying around a month or so ago. It had the lineups of all the junior grades in it. And O'Hara, Finch and Willie Mason were all Mariners Juniors.....Funny that they would be thrown outta club together like 2 weeks ago.

belindarae

Juniors
Did anyone catch the story on WIN local news about O'Hara, I only caught the headline where they said that the Raiders made a statement that O'Hara had said he was unwilling to re-sign with the club.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Management have a real issue with retention, its been apparent for a number of years now highlighted by last year, i suspect this year will be no different in regards to O'Hara :cry:

hrundi99

First Grade
It cannot be that simple. Rhino's mother was ill last year and maybe it's an ongoing thing so he wants to live closer to her.

If that's not the reason, then what is?