What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Hara

Rohan

Juniors
Plus, he didnt exactly excel in the 15 - 20 minutes of State of Origin football that he played.

legend

Coach
I agree Hrundi. We will survive if he goes although I suspect he will probably lift his game if he goes to a 'glamour' club so to speak.

Also, I can understand managements decision. He is recovering from a season ending injury which puts him in a higher risk category, hence reducing his worth. Of all our forwards, he plays the least amount of time and would be lucky to play forty minutes a game.

The decision is up to him but I'm not fussed if he stays or goes. Seems to have developed a rather large ego and his on field performances did not back up that ego.

mike83au

Juniors
I'm not going to defend to management here but a couple of their decisions last year seemed to have been proved somewhat correct.

Monaghan at the Roosters :sto:
Davico's injuries
Wiki's judiciary record

While I understand these weren't the decisions behind letting them go, i'm sure it was a contributing factor and they acted accordingly.

jed

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
I do find it interesting that a lot of people were calling for Rhino to be sent down to PL, and now he's the Raiders' front row saviour...

Sheep mentality.

Chachi

Bench
mike83au said:
I'm not going to defend to management here but a couple of their decisions last year seemed to have been proved somewhat correct.

Monaghan at the Roosters :sto:
Davico's injuries
Wiki's judiciary record

While I understand these weren't the decisions behind letting them go, i'm sure it was a contributing factor and they acted accordingly.

Couldn't agree more mike. Remember our management also made the two "riskiest buys of the year" in Smith and Adamson. IMO if Rhino doesn't want to play for Canberra then thanks for comin'. He pretty much seems to have dropped his bundle after that SOO incident anyway.

I guess the final judgment will be based on who they get to replace him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hrundi, Rhino's form was down before injury which is why people we saying send him to PL but we also know he has awesome potential and his best years are ahead of him, which is why he should be re-signed

just because someone's form is down doesnt mean we should over look their potential in the future

I said it once and ill say again, Ryan O'Hara will play more rep footy, would you want that to be while playing for the Raiders or against us?

hrundi99

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Hrundi, Rhino's form was down before injury which is why people we saying send him to PL but we also know he has awesome potential and his best years are ahead of him, which is why he should be re-signed

just because someone's form is down doesnt mean we should over look their potential in the future

I said it once and ill say again, Ryan O'Hara will play more rep footy, would you want that to be while playing for the Raiders or against us?

I'm not suggesting he's not capable of being a leading prop, but his form over the last 18 months has been incredibly inconsistent, and 18 months is a long time to show your potential. If he was 18 or 19, then fine, but he's not.

Look, I'd rather he stays, I just understand the club's decision.

Latest posts