What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oi, Sporting Capital of Australia, where's the ticker tape parade?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OVP said:
Btw Willow .. its nice to see you up late in the Devil's hour or three :)
I got up early, worked all day in the fine GC heat, then crashed out for a few hours. I felt totally refreshed an hour ago. lol.

The connection seems fine to me OVP. ;-)

Skinner

Coach
Willow said:
I got up early, worked all day in the fine GC heat, then crashed out for a few hours. I felt totally refreshed an hour ago. lol.

The connection seems fine to me OVP. ;-)

Jayus man, I make it 3.48am there.....get to bed:lol:

mark123

Juniors
Oh Yes!! So funny!

I love it!

I love it!

You Union dopes, are great - total hilarity!!

You no-life losers have made my day, and to the RL people, you too are funny - but in a positive way. Great!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Misty Bee

First Grade
Danish - oh Danish - where are you?

Playing "Where's Wally" in a vast Union crowd somewhere?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It may have already been said Danish but the only way to count 3 billion people watching the RWC is if you count every second watched by every person that watches.

It's ratings in Australia please this year?

Steyger

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Can you make a post without mentioning 7 million bored victorians lamenting the lack of anything to do in bleak city?

I'm wondering why at least 4 million of them were NOT watching your grand final?

Well after that labotimised comment... no. Is there 7 million people in Victoria ? You appear to be suggesting that Melbourne has a population of 7m & 4m did not did not tune into watch the grand Final. Am i reading this right ?