What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK...so what did ya get?

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Anything special under the christmas tree this year that was something you really really wanted? Or did you give a present that you were extra pleased with because you know it was just the right thing?

I'm a day behind you guys but I know when it comes to giving the best pressie that I gave was to my 87 year old grandmother. I spoke to the relatives and found a number of pictures of her and my grandfather when they were in their early 20s and had them put in frames for her. She'll love it.

jed

First Grade
Sadly I'm not getting anything today. :( A few days ago I got the extended DVD of LOTR The Return Of The King, the Fahrenheit 9/11 book and Ben Elton's new book from my sister, and a small pair of binoculars from my parents, in preparation for my trip O/S next year, but I won't be getting anything else until next year when I see my parents.

Merry Christmas all! :D

Gene Krupa

Referee
I got clothes and swimmers.

I'm very happy with what I got. I needed them.

I also got some flip-flop sandels.

I have to wait to see the family to get some other stuff.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A 12 year old bottle of Canadian Club Scotch

I'm off, I have to go and hunt polar bears now and write my name in the snow

Alba

Coach
as usual i get nussing ... my mum said she has something for me and she will give it to me when i go to her house but she said that about my bday present as well n i didnt get it till october (my bday is in april)

hope everyone got what they wanted!

Goldthorpe

Bench
I received a Tottenham Hotspur authentic playing shirt, Cal Barron DVD, socks, jocks, boxers, The Castle DVD, the Maroon 5 CD and some aftershave.

I brought my 7 year old sister about 1,000 different Bratz doll's and thingo's and brought my parents a 7 piece outdoor dining setting.

Big Pete

Referee
I got an Ipod and some DBZ game for some reason. :?

Oh well no Nintendo DS for me this year. :(

CC_Eagle

First Grade
My parents bought me a car a month or two ago and paid for my schoolies cruise (+spending money) as well as getting a new AC system put in a few weeks ago.

I wasn't expecting anything but pretty much got the usual. Clothes n stuff...I'm not complaining at all :D

lolesi

First Grade
Shirts
Towel
Thongs
PS2 from my girly

And a torch from my 6 yr old brother Haha

Stranger

Coach
A mini - Miner cooper S:D

but its a toy.... It is a collectors item though.
biffthongsT.gif
:D :lol:

Alot of holden gear and golf stuff. Football. Knights blanket which is perfect for summer :D .beach towl and shoes. :D
Hope everybody was as lucky as me :D

Dani

Immortal
i got mostly clothes, all of which i bought myself :D
but its what i wanted/needed

no Billy Slater though
i guess santa didnt get my letter :( :cry:

Earl

Coach
I built my mum a Pergola. And f**k i did a good job. Plus I brought her a BBQ 8)

dougthelegend

Juniors
I got:

- Australian Sport Through Time Book (from my parents - they are overseas atm, so they are bringing me back something else as well :))
- American Idiot Album
- Silk Ties
- Championship Manager 4 Game

Pretty happy with my gifts - mum and dad said they are bringing me stuff back - they said they are going to by me a heap of clothes - which'll be handy cause im going to uni next year - and will no doubt be broke...:lol:

SP

Bench
i got:

2 cd's (i got them as early presents though)
$20
a music book called Friday On My Mind

Latest posts