What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK...so what did ya get?

Nikki

Coach
Santa said that my present wont be delivered until October '05 when Parra win the premiership.. :D :D :D

jed

First Grade
:lol: agreed totally. but it's not everyone that would make the effort to spell the word differently.

Alba

Coach
MG .. a dead skin remover but?? who gets that for their daughter for christmas man?? thats just funny!! please be my MOM!!

MysteryGirl

First Grade
LOL Alba!

OK! I promise not to buy you a dead skin remover. I bought my own daughters clothes..and shoes...and make up (not tranny stuff...lol lol lol) and jewelry...and cds...and STUFF.

They are spoiled.

Alba

Coach
HA

HA

HA ...

but i know you're joking cause you're too cool to do that [-o<

Melstar

Juniors
Both of my parents asked me for lists of what i want. Out of about 15 things on the combined lists I got 1 thing I asked for. #-o Why ask for a list if you are going to disregard it?
I got a silver charm bracelet, other jewellery, make up, money, a dvd player (I already have one, thanks Dad!), housey stuff, the book 'He's Just Not That Into You', an Anthony Callea poster... Cant recall what else.

I love buying presents for other people and, as always, spent stacks of money on my family. they all loved what i got them, thats teh important thing.

Latest posts