What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK...so what did ya get?

fosie

Juniors
- a guitar :D
- handbag
- missy higgins album
- sarong
- bracelet
- candles
- pjs :D
AND my cousin broke one of my guitar strings :cry: .....not happy at all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The greatest gift I get is when people like the gifts I get them.

I prefer the giving to the receiving.

snot

Juniors
I got heaps and lots of lollies and chocolates and jubes and the other squishy softy jelly like lollies and I ated heaps and lots of them and I'm all excited and running around heaps and lots and stuff. I love christmas because I get presents and that makes me happy because I get great presents. I also got a Souths footy jumper, because I love Souths and I like Ashley Harrison because he's the best player in the world ever because he's so good. I also got a Gamecube from my mum. I love my mum, she's the best mum ever in the whole world. :D

mullet

Juniors
i got a pamper package thingo from the body shop from my grandma, choclates, money and a lip makeup/care set. A beatiful pair of silver earrings and an even better new watch from my loveable boyfriend. I also got elmo (tickle) pjs from his parents, (you have to know me personally to understand the meaning behind them).

One of the best xmas i have ever had :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got to help out a bloke who had his ute overturned by some pissed off tractor driver. Now there's a gift I'll never forget! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alba

Coach
hahahaha ..

well my bro just came over and gave me a present from him, my mum and my nan .. LMAO u should see what my mum got me i dont know what possessed her .. its a dead skin remover!! WTF!!! and my nan bought me a makeup kit which would be pretty cool if the colours werent all bright for like trannies .. but its the thought that counts she also got me some cool candles and these UGLY nanna undies!! my bro gave me a thing of chocolates and movie tickets. ..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well at least you cant complain about not getting any pressies now

what is it with grannies and tranny make up ? :roll:

Alba

Coach
i have no idea but i think its so cute that im gonna wear it when i go and see her next time!

*supergal*

Juniors
OK OMG a gift voucher 4 supre, Anthony from australian idols CD!!! Ummmm glitter for my hair and a new mobile!!!!~

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Alba -
Good to hear that your mum came through!

Although I would have adopted you - I'm not ready for an adult to be calling me "mum". :lol:

Latest posts