What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK who next to spend 500k on ?

denis preston

First Grade
Denis have they offered him anything ?

Hazz , only assuming that contract talks are not on the table and nor should they be.Now if he starts the season in Ponga type form then the club will be hotting it to his managers office. Folks this is why it is always good to have something in the kitty to shore up players.I think our recruitment area is playing it very well.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You only have to look at who left and who SGI signed to understand that their is way more dollars in the kitty. We need Johnston if he is on the market. We will need another centre/winger and a first grade prop. I'd say we have about 1.2m to spend for the 3 of them.
Johnston isn't worth buying. Bennett obviously doesn't rate him, that is why Souths are trying to offload him. He is another off cut that we don't need.

I would rather we sign Robert Jennings for less. I think he will turn out to be a better player than Johnston.

Latest posts