What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

First Grade
hey...was just wondering if i could get a banner of Lebanon world cup 2008, or something, much appreciated and thanks.

ByRd

First Grade
yeh thats a good idea lol could i get a banner with bulldogs 2007 and Lebanon WC 2008 or something along those lines, cheers timmah.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Working on a few projects at the moment. Expect these banners in a week or two, sorry.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey T-boy, I'm getting in early here. Can I request a Knights/Dogs round one 2007 at EAS? You have plenty of time to do it (about 4 months), so no rush ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Just a TAAAD in advance :crazy:

r1newbul.jpg

Timmah, any chance of a Manly vs Raiders Rnd 1 banner?

I know its just a bit early, but I'm sure your in the same boat! CAN'T WAIT!! :crazy:

ByRd

First Grade
Hey timmah, just wondering if i could get a Bulldogs 07 and Lebanon WC 2008 banner, together in one, or something like that, thanx.

Timmah

Staff member
timmah07av.jpg

I'll get around to the banner requests soon, but at present I'm gung-ho on these avatars. State your team and I'll make it :p

Timmah

Staff member
Last (and hopefully least :lol:)

sydney07av.jpg

wests07av.jpg

And a sig banner on delay for all your Broncs fans... having said that I'm not sure you want to release the Premiers banners just yet lol.

07-bri1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.