What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0j0

Bench
r5-game8.jpg

How about:-

Cripple Fight!

or:-

Battle Of The Spoon

Who Gives a Rat's Arse?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Man City have had a few wins and a draw on the trot, so they are looking a lot better than they were a month ago.

What's the next game we can go to with Luke?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Who asked about Man City you mong? I was about to sledge Manly's inferior ladder position, only to realise they are coming first. But I digress...

Next Sunday, Rabbitohs v Knights.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
m0j0 said:
r5-game8.jpg

How about:-

Cripple Fight!

Battle Of The Spoon

Who Gives a Rat's Arse?

:lol: I think Capital Punishment is most apt - basically for anyone who has to sit through the calamity of errors.

That or Canberra absolutely snotting the Roosters.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I was going to look for a Lions banner, but the only Auckland RL image i can find is this

AucklandRL.jpg

m0j0

Bench
Dodger said:
:lol: I think Capital Punishment is most apt - basically for anyone who has to sit through the calamity of errors.

That or Canberra absolutely snotting the Roosters.

I've got a better one:-

What's on the other channel?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

It's discussions like these that make me glad there are some sane Rooster fans with plenty of humility on these boards ;-)

m0j0

Bench
Dodger said:
:lol:

It's discussions like these that make me glad there are some sane Rooster fans with plenty of humility on these boards ;-)

I've been a Roosters fan since circa 1979. I had to have plenty of humility and patience (and a sense of humour) to get through the 80's and 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.