What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
no.5_luke covell said:
not whinging it was a suggestion. wouldnt be caught dead with ur sh*t in my sig.
Then do yourself a favour, f**k off out of this thread, pick one account, and don't tell me how to make banners.

Wanker.

Timmah

Staff member
I am aware, and I don't give a sh*t what you think. What part of f**k off out of my thread don't you understand?

*Disclaimer to decent Sharks fans: I'm not dismissing the memory of Sludge - he was a true great of the game and deserves to be honoured, I'm just sick of scumbag Covell fans ruining your clubs image on these forums.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
whats your problem? my post had nothing to do with covell. i bet you think its a good idea but you are to stubborn to admit it. telling me to "f**k off out of my [your] thread" wont make me leave.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
No.5 I added it
here u go

unt6wf.png

Timmah

Staff member
You've done it yet again BBSF. Remove it and create your own. It's not even funny this time. Remove it completely.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
dodge said:
:lol:

It's on. You gonna be at Enaustadium?
Yeah mate I'll be there. Cept I'm sitting in the western stand. The dogs fans hav scared me off the hill :p

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah I'll probly be in the stand.. Bump what Wobbie?

Timmah

Staff member
I did, I've bookmarked it already. Head on over to the links part of the forum mate, they'll accommodate you there.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Pffft, I think mine should get preference, because my team is on top of the ladder ;-) :p

Can I get a Knights/Warriors one for Sunday 3pm EnergyAustralia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts