What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Storm Players

I hate AFL

Juniors
Does anyone know what all the old storm players are doing now? I don't mean those still playing with other teams in the NRL but those who retired or were released and have dropped from sight.

looking at the 99 GF team
Robbie Ross, ???
Craig Smith, was involved with the club for a while but what now?
Aaron Moule, Playing in England still?
Marcus Bai, England Still?
Tawera Nikau,
Paul Marquet,
Rodney Howe,
Glenn Lazarus,
Matt Rua,
Danny Williams, Playing in England still?
Russell Bawden,
Ben Roarty

Sanchez

Coach
Robbie Ross retired a few years back
Tawera Nikau had a motor cycle accident an had his leg amputated below the knee an coaches in NZ
Matt Rua, plays for central comets in queensland cup

dibviking

Juniors
I hate AFL said:
Does anyone know what all the old storm players are doing now? I don't mean those still playing with other teams in the NRL but those who retired or were released and have dropped from sight.

looking at the 99 GF team
Robbie Ross, ???
Craig Smith, was involved with the club for a while but what now?
Aaron Moule, Playing in England still?
Marcus Bai, England Still?
Tawera Nikau,
Paul Marquet,
Rodney Howe,
Glenn Lazarus,
Matt Rua,
Danny Williams, Playing in England still?
Russell Bawden,
Ben Roarty

MOULE, plays for Salford City Reds having signed from Widnes Vikings where he played last year.
BAI, plays for Bradford Bulls.
MARQUET, played for Warrington Wolves about 3 years back.
WILLIAMS, plays for Harlequins RL.
BAWDEN, played for London Broncos a few years back, had about 3 or 4 years with them.
ROARTY, plays for Huddersfield Giants, prob getting released after this year.

roopy

Referee
Paul Marquet has returned to his home town of Raymond Terrace (just north of Newcastle) and is now a builder/property developer.

jason taylor

Bench
Bawden is playing for the south sharks in the lower queensland cup. (hes playing some where in the queensland cup that are the sharks

Jasestorm

Juniors
Robbie Ross is travelling the world before settling back in Melbourne. Craig Smith works for the Storm in Corporate hospitality. Lazzo got the axe from Wayne Bennett last year.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Bawden did play in France last year, I think, with UTC. Won the French Championship, playing mainly as a sub., somethings never change.

Latest posts