What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Olympics Cronullafied

This had to the most Cronullafied moment already.
Ladies epee final the french girl is up 4-0 against Hong Kong.
Into the 2 period her coach gets phone call even commentators pick up on it, he is told to put his jacket on, getting ready for the gold and obviously advertisment.
Hong kong pulls it back, goes to overtime and Hong Kong win, huge choke.
Commentators call Hong Kong as Hong Kong China

Was Tubby taylor calling this bout too?
Some European commentary, the place they played, no way Brisbane could even get close to it.
Just the way they made there entrances.

The mens sabre there is VAR in the semi the Egyptian guy went to VAR inside first 2 seconds, it was straight out of sharks playbook.

I noticed the Estonian girls helmet had shark colours of colours of Estonian flag, of course she lost in OT for bronze

roboshark

Coach
This had to the most Cronullafied moment already.
Ladies epee final the french girl is up 4-0 against Hong Kong.
Into the 2 period her coach gets phone call even commentators pick up on it, he is told to put his jacket on, getting ready for the gold and obviously advertisment.
Hong kong pulls it back, goes to overtime and Hong Kong win, huge choke.
Commentators call Hong Kong as Hong Kong China
I read this post 3 times and I still don't understand it Stakey

I read this post 3 times and I still don't understand it Stakey
You needed to watch it

To see the coach on his mobile I am thinking how is that allowed, but to be told put tracksuit on, to make sure sponsors name seen, as they thought winning gold, typical French.

Then the fencer choked big time

I was watching Italy vs Spain women's beach volleyball.
Very technical sport, Spain with upset win, I could see both teams getting tight at the end but congrats Spain

Latest posts