What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'meley Hates Willy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think the least surprising is the fact everyone is dismissing both Shrek and Mason as "boofhead footballers" :sleeper:

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Farva said:
1. I am not the media. I was the person that used the word 'hate'.

2. I think the tension between the two stems from Willy's comment earlier this year that O'meley would have to take a paycut to stay at the pups, otherwise he should leave.

You would also find that Mason said that Shrek wasn't after more money rather a longer deal.

S.S.T.I.D said:
So because Mark says he doesn't take much notice of what Willie says, that obviously translates into Mark hating Willie?

I don't see the correlation.

Exactly...nothing in this. Waste of time thinking about it...:cool:

ShineDog

Juniors
Both guys have a right to express their opinions.
The Dog's players are well educated and appear to be a class above the rest.

Ice777

Bench
ShineDog said:
The Dog's players are well educated and appear to be a class above the rest.

Yep, Willie has proven time and time again what a Rhodes Scholar he is :lol:

Is there a bigger nuffy playing league? If there is then i've yet to come across him.

DeeGan

Bench
Timmah said:
Wyee isn't even on the lake.

O'Meley's junior football was played at Northlakes, Munmorah and Toukley. None of which are considered Wyee.

I have to correct you Timmah.

Mark played for the Munmorah Maulers as a young kid - they were then renamed the Northern Lakes Warriors. Mark then moved to the Wyong Roos, then to St Edwards and then to North Sydney as junior. The rest we know.

The NRL publications and Channel Nine got it wrong listing Mark as a 'Toukley Hawk - he never played there ;-)