What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the town with the Dogs

ouwet

Bench
Rutager said:
Maitua should be dropped because he attended a Christina Aguilera concert!

:lol: Gold... Quick call the cops, Bulldog player out??? How dare he:lol: ...

Love it... Keep it coming DT.

humpy

Juniors
I agree that 2 gooses being refused entry to a club is no big news, but when it is the same guys that have been involved in numerous alcohol related incidents and have said numerous times that things will be different, then it is news.

I have complete respect for both Dunny Bill and Reni as footballers, but they just seem to get themselves into bad situations constantly.

If they want the big money that comes from being a public figure (most of Sonny Bill's cash comes from sponsorship and not the Dogs), then they have to accept that they will be a target whenevr they do anything remotely newsworthy.

Can't these idiots stay at home and get tanked, rather than go to the cross where they are just asking for trouble??

fourplay

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
lol the bouncer's showed restraint. at dragonfly? are they kidding? dragonfly bouncer's are so quick to man handle anyone out of their precious club it's not funny. maybe because they didn't want to be sued i don't know but i find that part hard to believe.

true lol but i dont see anyone "man handling" SBW... let alone an angry Reni Maitua and whoever else they were with..

Garts

Bench
Timmah said:
No, you made the claim you Go find the article. You're full of sh*te as always.

Good on you for supporting you players but if you really believe Noad has not said something similar before you are even dumber than I thought.

drake

First Grade
I've heard that Wilson may have exclusive evidence that Bulldogs players are young men.

If this shocking new development is true it may explain why they would be going out drinking, dancing, wenching and carrying on like boobs when they are drunk, like millions of young men across the world.

Red Bear

Referee
lol at reni's shirt. Loved it on the chaser when Julian went down to maroubra with My Brothers Alabi around his neck

Cammo

Bench
The more the Telegraph keep printing this crap the better the team plays. Keep it Telegraph, unless they were doing something illegal then I won't bother worrying about your crazy stories to try and sell papers.

Dogs to win again this week.

P.S. I am not condoning players going out and bringing the games name down so please don't think I was, I just laugh at the Telegraph printing nothing stories which actually cause the team to fire up even more and play better.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Original Article said:
After a sluggish start to the season, the Bulldogs have put themselves in the premiership mix and the last thing they need is more bad publicity.

This is my favourite line.

They're saying themselves the 'Dogs don't need bad publicity yet the farkwits are manufacturing to ensure they keep their two bit jobs.

Seriously, what was with the personal attack at the end about Sonny? He did nothing wrong according to the article :crazy:

Last thing I'll mention, the credibility really has to take a few bullets when "a witness tells us" things.

Next thing the drunk man at the pub in Broken Hill will have a Bulldogs story to tell, right? :sleeper:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Aren't there privacy laws re releasing private CCTV footage to the media? All those pics show is a group of blokes stood around!