What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once a chucker, always a chucker

eddiesmith

Juniors
Bird cited again

11 January, 2010
Sportal

00026421-image.jpg

Aaron Bird

NSW paceman Aaron Bird has once again be reported under Cricket Australia's Doubtful Bowling Action Procedures following the Twenty20 Big Bash match against Western Australia at the WACA on Tuesday.
The 26-year-old was cited by both on-field umpires and is now required to undergo an analysis of his bowling action at the Australian Institute of Sport within 21 days of the report.
It is the third time Bird has been reported for a suspect action and he faces a three month suspension if found to be bowling with an illegal action.
Bird will be available for selection for NSW until the results of this testing are known.

http://www.cricket.com.au/default.aspx?s=news-display&id=19747

I wonder what the umpires in the Vic v NSW match were doing as it looked dodgy then

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he should be cited for bowling sh*t in the T/20 game the other night

aussies1st

Staff member
One of the few bowlers that can generate pace but I think its time he calls it quits or has a major remodeling of his action.

Bazal

Post Whore
I was actually going to ask about this after his sh*t-tacular performances...wasn't he banned for a decent stint last year, the kind of stint I thought he'd still be serving?

Latest posts