What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for pete

caylo

Bench
Well 13 round into the year and although our last display was not the greatest of efforts, here is a mile stone for Pete.

Timmy Smith has played 13 games all year, and with 25 games played in the regular season, he plays more first grade games then PL. Just thought I'd remind you how wrong you are :D...

I have to ask, do you remember our bet at all, naked laps of parramatta stadium?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If I know Pete, he is very honourable and would never back out of a bet. I believe him to be a man of his word.

parra pete

Referee
caylo said:
Well 13 round into the year and although our last display was not the greatest of efforts, here is a mile stone for Pete.

Timmy Smith has played 13 games all year, and with 25 games played in the regular season, he plays more first grade games then PL. Just thought I'd remind you how wrong you are :D...

I have to ask, do you remember our bet at all, naked laps of parramatta stadium?

No I bloody well don't.....:lol: cheeky young bastard :lol:
Theres no way I could do a lap anyway.....

Y2Eel

First Grade
parra pete said:
[/b]

No I bloody well don't.....:lol: cheeky young bastard :lol:
Theres no way I could do a lap anyway.....

ME will do it for ya ;-)

parra pete

Referee
I'd get banned from Cumberland Oval if I did that...That wasn't the bet anyway...
He's not there yet btw.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been sick too...remarkably, it started when people started talking about nude old men in wheelchairs :crazy:

parra pete

Referee
:lol:
My favourite cartoon was when a woman said to her man
"I thought you said you were bringing me to see your grandfather clock'
And there was grandpa in a wheel chair in the bollock....:lol: