What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ONE MORE GAME

Mickxpt

Juniors
1 round to go and its down to a measly 4 hrs on sat night
with the raiders souths game on sat night at 7 30 the 5 30 game will be the knights tigers from newcastle. what will be going on in canberra during the reserve grade will they give us updates or what. i will be at bruce to cheer on ruben and the boys, i will certainly be on edge more than ever during the reserves, out of all the results the raiders needed we got them all and were down to one game GO THE KNIGHTS BUT MORE GO THE RAIDERS

Raider Azz

Bench
I think if the Knights win they will probably announce it.

Personally I don't think I want to hear the result until our game is over, it will make our game more exciting win or lose.

Anonymous

Juniors
Don't forget Boys and Girls, if the Sharks beat the Cowboys by a margin of 3 more than us beating Souths, it all means nothing.

woodgers

Bench
I think the Knights will win. They got slammed on the Radio and the papers this weekend about how badly the wheels have fallen off. They will be up to show the home fans that all is not lost. Add to that the fact that one of their fav's Robbie O is playing his last game with them, as are Kennedy and Tahu so they will be well up for it.

The Cowboys can't move so they could be a liability and either a) Not give a toss, b) rest players for the finals. The Sharks were ordinary last night so it will be interesting.

The Raiders will probably find a way to botch it at the end again. Souths are not as bad as everyone thinks, especially when they throw the ball around a little. Our forwards have to really dominate theirs and we can get home comfortably.

thickos

First Grade
God bless the Raiders and the NRL - besides 2001 we always find a way to make sure our hopes are 'alive' come Round 26 to get all those false hopes well and truly fired up once again.

Totally agree with woodgers - I think the Knights will win. The Tigers are the kings of f**king up when everything is there for them to gain, so at home I am leaning towards a Knights victory in a close one. Doesn't really matter Cowboys v Sharks, as long as it is tight.

Why do I get this feeling we will blow it against the Bunnies? They will be looking to avoid the spoon. We have to be there mentally.

Raider Ultra

Bench
This is the sort of game the Raiders always lose. Luckily the Bunnies didn't get hammered in their last game, you can bet if they did we would lose to them.

Eddie.

Bench
Dont worry guys the Tigers are gone if today is anything to go by. a inept, slow and braindead performance with the season on the line at home, the cowboys were not even that good.

I would be more worried about your own game, no team really wants 8th spot as shown by the Tigers, Raiders, Sharks, Knights inept performances in recent weeks.

Kris_man

Bench
what happens if we finish on the exact same points and differential as the Sharks? it's not by any means impossible.

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought it then went to most points for/least points against-In which case the Sharks have an 18 point advantage.

bucko

Juniors
I hope there's a huge turn out to the game, I think if anything it's the least Ruben deserves. I expect our boys to be firing with all guns blazing. I wonder if they'll be told the result of the tigers game before they run on?? I reckon they'd be better not knowing..

Paullyboy

Coach
YOu can be sure that they will be getting told during the week they arent finding out regardless, but it will 100% get through if the tigers lose.

thickos

First Grade
King Tigerman said:
newcastle wont win theyre a 1 man team

Yes but your team is decidedly average, like ours and theirs. So I think they are a bloody good chance to knock you guys off. :)

Latest posts