What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one of parras big names set to walk

Unreal V

Juniors
More crap the we don't need, when they the media decide they want to kick they sure know how to aim up. Who is this tool that he is allowed to say what ever he wants. Dicks like that and Hadley really do very little for the game.

eelsta

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
It wouldn't surprise me if it is Morris becuase he isn't getting along with Smith at all!!!!!

Dean Widders is another who was trying to leave the club last year and was very close to coming to the Tiges before negotiations broke down
how do u know this 1
does this mean i need to buy a tigers jersy as well as a
manly one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parraren

Bench
To be completely blunt, there isn't anyone at the club apart from Hindmarsh that isn't replaceable. They want to walk, go ahead, we need to weed out some dead wood anyway.

bradeel

Juniors
Parraren said:
To be completely blunt, there isn't anyone at the club apart from Hindmarsh that isn't replaceable. They want to walk, go ahead, we need to weed out some dead wood anyway.

completely agree with that.

well said.

Eels Dude

Coach
I reckon it is probably just a rumour. I hope it's Dykes though, and I hope the club has enough sense to agree to a release if he does want out though. I can't see it being him though, why would any union side want him? Morris, perhaps? I can't see him succeeding in union either though. I doubt it would be Hindmarsh.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mighty Tiger said:
Dean Widders is another who was trying to leave the club last year and was very close to coming to the Tiges before negotiations broke down

I'm pretty sure Widders only re-signed halfway through last year as he was off contract. If he wanted to leave it would have been very easy.

t-ba

Post Whore
Oh please, It's the Mole :roll: .

The theory behind his column is that if you stab in the dark enough times you'll eventually kill someone.

Maybe someon posted said rumour on this very site and it's got into the Moles hands? Like what Choppies did to Rebecca Wilson :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
WEll if you belive the Tigers fan on the bus from Leichhardt to Central it is Hindmarsh.

He was talking to some MHP (Nikki, Jess and co know the guy I mean :D ) saying that he has a mate high up in Parra who says Hindmarsh will be gone by the start of next year.

That guy has about as much crediblity as the Mole or Rebecca Wilson or Ray Hadley

Eelectrica

Referee
If Hindmarsh was seriously thinking about walking out, he wouldn't have bothered hosting a players only meeting in an attempt to turn the season around. I doubt he'd be making 50+ tackles either if he was leaving.

Of course I could be wrong and the meeting was really about a mass walkout of players :evil:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Dykes and Union have been mentioned together a few times now, but id say if anyone i think it would be him possibly considering the change of codes

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Eelectrica said:
I doubt he'd be making 50+ tackles either if he was leaving.

A player like Hindmarsh loves making 50 plus tackles, shows great passion for Parramatta.

WA Eel

Juniors
I reackon it's Dykes. It's no secret that the Waratahs are looking for a 5/8 after having missed out on Johns. I reakon he'd do well at rugby, he's got a reasonable kicking game, won't need to do too much tackling and there's a bit more space.

I doubt it's a forward given the transition is a bit more difficult than for a back. I mean lets be serious here, a modern rugby league forward is nothing more than an oversized back. Also, there isn't a real good history of forwards switching codes. I know people will jump in and mention Ray Price and Brad Thorn, but how long did it take Thorn to come good? I was arguable one of the premier forwards in league when he left.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, who would a Union side (and it would have to be Super 12 to afford it) want to take from a Parra side? Hindy is the only one you'd look at for a union career - Dykes would offer nothing they haven't got already.

I'm not giving this rumour any credibility at all. Hindy has a great future in league and shows no signs of being sick of the code at all.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
El Duque said:
I'm pretty sure Widders only re-signed halfway through last year as he was off contract. If he wanted to leave it would have been very easy.

He resigned about 8 weeks before something happened at the club, i don't know what but all Lee said was that Widders, Hodgson, Richards, Moodie and Tonga where all very disapointed in where the club was heading at the time and more so in Smith - 4 of those left the club whilst Widders did infact have a deal that was being discussed by the Eels however the greedy Eels wanted more than what the Tigers had offered them which happened about 3 weeks after Hodgson had confirmed that he would be at the Tigers for this season.

Who ever said Hindmarsh I think is dreaming, Look I think nearly every player is unhappy with what is taking place at the Eels but I also think that if Hindmarsh wanted to leave he wouldn't have made 50 odd tackles especially after playing in the SOO the same week!

strider

Post Whore
however the greedy Eels wanted more than what the Tigers had offered

Hmmm....gee, we aren't even allowed to say this about guys that have left Parra without being howlled down by our own supporters - how can a supporter of another club use it as an excuse :lol:

Latest posts