What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One week until, Fatty head wobbles etc..

96qldeagle

Juniors
It's great footy is about to kick off again but...

Is anyone actually looking forward to seeing fatty wobbling his head looking like a tool? The footy show would be ****e if not for Matty Johns. Channel Nein have woeful coverage with 10 thousand ads on FNF.

Bring on Super Saturday on fox, now that's footy!

f**k Fatty. And his panel of insipid, braying morons.

1 Week till the NRL on Fox show and Monday wrap-up shows return!!! ALWAYS worth going down the pub for! :D

ucantseeme

Juniors
i'm tipping eddie maguire will make a guest appearence, probably taped, on the 1st footy show having a catch to reggie

simostorm

Bench
Hopefully this year they ditch all the things they stole from hey hey its saturday and earn the name "footy show".

Sharkie™

Juniors
the footy show needs to come up with something to make me want to stay up to see it. they have been struggling and the only thing that has stopped it from getting axed has been matty johns, he single handedly saving it. hopefully he can come up with some new strategies to keep the audiences watching.

Sharkie™

Juniors
i would be happy with more even mix, i dont want all the moronic crap they do cut out all together.

parra pete

Referee
96qldeagle said:
It's great footy is about to kick off again but...

Is anyone actually looking forward to seeing fatty wobbling his head looking like a tool? The footy show would be ****e if not for Matty Johns. Channel Nein have woeful coverage with 10 thousand ads on FNF.

Bring on Super Saturday on fox, now that's footy!

You are not wrong there. Eight thousand occur in the last ten minutes, especially if its close.
I hope the Footy Show concentrates on football in 2006.

they have been given a improvement notice if they dont get ratings early fatty and sterlo are out. Sterlo will be Knights new coach if this happens.

parra pete

Referee
northern knight said:
they have been given a improvement notice if they dont get ratings early fatty and sterlo are out. Sterlo will be Knights new coach if this happens.

You wish!!!!

simon says

First Grade
I actually thought the footy show improved drastically lasy year.....I dont minid the goofing off stuff as long as there is plenty of footy talk.

I thought they came close to getting the mix right last year.

sunny

Does Fatty even do the head wobble any more? That thing hasn't been popular since the world's biggest BBQ.

Perth Red

Post Whore
At least you get to see it! In WA we are lucky if it is on at 2am and more often than not gets dropped for reruns of world bowls or something equally important!

Latest posts