What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

denis preston

First Grade
After yesterdays game against the Titans, the Couchman boys are my first priorities to lock up before bringing in any forwards from any club. These boys are our future. 6 year deals on 650k a year should do it.

A bit generous! Did you resign Amone @ Bud !Think we can stitch up a resign for no more than a mill.

BigRedVee

Juniors
A comparison of Blockers stats between 2023 and 2024:

Games: 22 / 18
Tackle breaks: 47 / 21
Total run metres: 2972 / 1762
Post contact metres: 919 / 625
Average running metres: 135 / 97
Tackles: 680 / 433
Offloads: 10 / 3
Missed tackles: 43 / 30

He’s down in every category in last year and is not alone with an average of less than 100 metres. It shows how much we need the alpha prop.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
A comparison of Blockers stats between 2023 and 2024:

Games: 22 / 18
Tackle breaks: 47 / 21
Total run metres: 2972 / 1762
Post contact metres: 919 / 625
Average running metres: 135 / 97
Tackles: 680 / 433
Offloads: 10 / 3
Missed tackles: 43 / 30

He’s down in every category in last year and is not alone with an average of less than 100 metres. It shows how much we need the alpha prop.
This would all correlate to his minutes. Last year everyone was fat and unfit. This year with a proper system in place better players are fitter and Blake has topped out.

Shows how bad things were.

BIG RIG

Juniors
My source has stated to me that Reagan Campbell Gillard recently moved out to Camden and wants to stay in Sydney

Only us and the Cowboys have offered him both 2 year deals

He has resigned to the fact he will not get a 3 year and RCG has also informed Parramatta he will be leaving

A decision is expected by the end of the week but I’d say that Reagan Campbell Gillard will be a Dragon in 2025

BIG RIG

Juniors
Also the talks between us and the Knights regarding Daniel Saifiti are still ongoing

The holdup is both how much the Knights are willing to pay and also us trying to offload Mikaele Ravalawa to the English Super League

Jack Bird is also expected to stay after having preliminary talks with the Tigers

TheRev

Coach
My source has stated to me that Reagan Campbell Gillard recently moved out to Camden and wants to stay in Sydney

Only us and the Cowboys have offered him both 2 year deals

He has resigned to the fact he will not get a 3 year and RCG has also informed Parramatta he will be leaving

A decision is expected by the end of the week but I’d say that Reagan Campbell Gillard will be a Dragon in 2025
All makes sense, if Dogs/Tigers arent in.. then its really just us by the sounds of it.. 2yrs is the right amount at his age, need to keep him motivated.. and our young boys will be firing by then.

Not 100% sure about him, but his stats are probably the best of the 3.. gets thru big minutes too. Assume we arent nitpicking the amount parra pay in 2025.. unless were paying it all.

BIG RIG

Juniors
All makes sense, if Dogs/Tigers arent in.. then its really just us by the sounds of it.. 2yrs is the right amount at his age, need to keep him motivated.. and our young boys will be firing by then.

Not 100% sure about him, but his stats are probably the best of the 3.. gets thru big minutes too. Assume we arent nitpicking the amount parra pay in 2025.. unless were paying it all.
Parramatta initially said they weren’t gonna pay anything , but maybe Flanno has pulled there arm as they were unable to offload Ryan Matterson and Shaun Lane which has made them desperate to free up cap space

Latest posts