What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing NFL Fantasy Football Thread

abpanther

Staff member
ZJ,

I've got a mate who's keen, he's gonna register for the forum so he can post here, can you hold a spot for him please?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Me
Ab
Nickraider6987
Big mick
Eddie lab
Electicityscape
Legend
Tom
Spartacus

One more spot, 10 teams would be ideal I think without having looked into it too much.

nick87

Coach
I'd be great to do a comp where we bring the rosters down, maybe like 1x FB 2x CE/WG 2x Half 2x BR 2x FR 1x H

and like a 7 man bench or something

abpanther

Staff member
I think we should be starting a full 13, makes it more realistic IMO and provides more room for strategy

zombie jesus

Staff member
RCB is in, that's ten. I'll PM league codes and all the other shit when I'm in front of a computer again, either this afternoon or tonight.

abpanther

Staff member
Just had a look and I had all the league roll call threads up around this time last year.

Might wait a fortnight or so and let the draft settle in a little bit

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Just had a look and I had all the league roll call threads up around this time last year.

Might wait a fortnight or so and let the draft settle in a little bit

AWESOME!!

this should break up the pre season a bit. we are still 3 months away from the pre season games and I think all the drafts took about a month to complete last year.

abpanther

Staff member
Nothing like offseason drafts, every year it seems someone creates another one too haha

Latest posts