What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing NFL Fantasy Football Thread

hellteam

First Grade
As a Josh Gordon owner....

SevereHoarseIaerismetalmark.gif

Stonecutter

First Grade
My team:
Luck
ADP, morris, ingram, sankey, cunningham, mjd
Floyd, allen, t. Williams
Reed, allen

Would you trade adp and dwayne allen for jordan cameron. Or peterson for emanuel sanders.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Redraft league. Trying to throw in mjd for moreno as well in the cameron deal. If i'm going to deal
Adp it has to be soon. Alot of people think the
Vikings will cave and let him play in about a month. I just don't see it. I mean miami sat 2 o-lineman for bullying.

nick87

Coach
in a redraft, id take what i can get for AP.
I think you are right and we may not see Peterson for some time... I think both of those deals kinda suck though.

Stonecutter

First Grade
For ADP in his current situation? I mean if i can get moreno who is guaranteed to be back at the time when petersons highly unlikely minimum is i think thats pretty good.

nick87

Coach
I was only referring to the deals you mentioned, if you can get Moreno, that's definitely worth considering. Although he should miss 4 games

Stonecutter

First Grade
I counter offered cameron and moreno but he won't add moreno. So i was think mjd might have name and recognition value even though he really hasn't got much these days.

abpanther

Staff member
Ok with White out today, who would you start at the flex in a PPR league

D.Brown @ BUF
Woodhead @ BUF
H.Douglas v TB
Hawkins v BAL

nick87

Coach
Alright, i've done it.

Im completely convinced that me owning LeSean McCoy is bad business for my eagles. I owned him the year he got hurt and only collected 600 odd yards and i own him in one league this year, a league with 7 good mates

i've just traded him for Arian Foster. I feel sick about it. But i genuinely can not wait for McCoy to break out and rain all kinds of hell down on the league from here on in. I really hope it starts this week

nick87

Coach
The fans thank you Nick

Ive done all i can :lol:
Tried to get Eddie Lacy for him, even tried to package him with Ivory for DeMarco Murray (hoping that i would transfer my hex onto Murray!) but it seems Foster is the best i could do

i like his scheduale for the rest of the year, lots of AFC S match ups, which if he's healthy, he should have big games in. I've got LeVeon Bell as my #1 RB now, which im ok with

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
Foster would make a great rugby league centre. His running style would suit it perfectly, great to watch.

nick87

Coach
12 hours after i trade Shady for Arian Foster, articles surface saying Jason Kelce is ahead of schedule. You're welcome eagles nation and McCoy fantasy owners

nick87

Coach
This Arian Foster trade has started off well for me, already with 100+ all purpose and 2 TDs

Latest posts