What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only 2000 tickets left for Grand Final

According to 2ue News , only 2000 tickets are left for the Grand Final, that means 8000 have sold this morning.

much quicker than i expected, great news:)

innsaneink

Referee
Availability:
cat 1Available
cat 2Available
cat 3Available
cat 4Available
cat 1 non alcoholAlloc. Exhausted
cat 2 non alcoholAlloc. Exhausted
cat 3 non alcoholAlloc. Exhausted
cat 4 non alcoholAlloc. Exhausted
cat 4 restrict viewAlloc. Exhausted
cat 3 restrict viewAlloc. Exhausted
cat 2 restrict viewAvailable
cat 1 restrict viewAlloc. Exhausted

This Year?

Immortal
I always thought the GF would sell out (or get close to selling out) no matter who was playing.

10'S of thousands of tickets purchased previously are being or attempted to be off loaded by non participating teams supporters.

People should boycott this farce of a game - the game the NRL always wanted.

Only watch jersey flegg and premier league and then leave the ground and or turn off your TV.

send that gallop and co a message

This Year?

Immortal
Well there was going to be a non-Sydney GF sooner or later. As for off loading tickets,I think there's lots of GF tickets on Ebay. Maybe a lot of neutrals will go to this GF to be a part of history.

There's not much on TV on Sunday night so I'll be watching it for sure.

marshall stalin said:
10'S of thousands of tickets purchased previously are being or attempted to be off loaded by non participating teams supporters.

Only watch jersey flegg and premier league and then leave the ground and or turn off your TV.

AFL needs your support, now.

philstorm

Juniors
marshall stalin said:

You're a one man army champ. :lol:

pcpp

Juniors
According to the Courier Mail (page 2), 10,000 tickets are left - so 5,000 were sold yesterday.

pcpp said:
According to the Courier Mail (page 2), 10,000 tickets are left - so 5,000 were sold yesterday.

that was the case yesterday but the further 10,000 went on sale to the general public today , after the season ticket holders got the chance yesterday.

I always thought talk of these tickets not selling was crap. On 2ue last night they were going on about Interstate fans not being able to make last minute travel & accomodation plans - and as such these tickets would be hard to sell. Even so, there are plenty of expat QLd'ers & Vics living in Sydney who I'm sure would be keen to go, along with true league fans..

A workmate just bought 4 tix for his family to go, and he's an Eels supporter. The main reasons he wants to go is to see what shapes up to be an awesome game, and just to have a Grand Final experience.

taipan

Referee
marshall stalin said:

Join the rest of the boycotters in the phone booth.

Hoggy

Bench
marshall stalin said:

I fail to see how having the two best teams in the competition playing each other in the Grand Final is a farce but please explain it to me.

ByRd

First Grade
Well i bought my tickets months ago when they were first released but will still be going to the game with about 8 others or so, looking forward to a good game, should be good.

TrevorAllan

Juniors
I have to say I'm a bit baffled by the negative response to the Melbourne vs Brisbane final by some people....

I mean in they were both in the comp at the start of the season so it was always a possibility........

Should be a quality game. wish I could be there!

innsaneink

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
I always thought talk of these tickets not selling was crap. On 2ue last night they were going on about Interstate fans not being able to make last minute travel & accomodation plans - and as such these tickets would be hard to sell. Even so, there are plenty of expat QLd'ers & Vics living in Sydney who I'm sure would be keen to go, along with true league fans..

A workmate just bought 4 tix for his family to go, and he's an Eels supporter. The main reasons he wants to go is to see what shapes up to be an awesome game, and just to have a Grand Final experience.

Theres still heaps of tickets remaining

Despite there being half the number last year thats available this year, they were all gone within 20 mins or so IIRC, like MS I think mid 70k

camsmith

Juniors
Got my ticket!

The thing is with Storm supporters going up Sunday most flights are going or gone (or bloody expensive) because of many Swans supporters going home on the Sunday.

Looks like I might have to drive up - I'm sure i wont be alone.

For those who say boycott the game, seriously, do you love league or not? Why would someone not want to see the two best teams in the comp play each other?