What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only T20I: Australia v Sri Lanka at Perth Sun Oct 31 2010

The Joker

Juniors
All Siddle needs to do is pick up the number 10 and 11 batsman and he is a shoe-in for the first test.....

The 18th Man

Juniors
I cannot wait for this afternoon, Test match rugby league and our first Twenty20 fixture! It should be a win on both fronts. Even my wife is keen on the cricket in the Twenty20 form. It's here to stay :D

aussies1st

Staff member
O'Keefe left out, pretty good side and a long batting lineup, just a shame Smith will be wasted down at 8.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I don't think Angelo Mathews is bowling on this tour. Which is a shame cause he bowls pretty well in the shortened forms.

TheParraboy

Staff member
WA trialled daylight saving for 3 years, that ened last year. So they are 2 hrs behind NSW as they dont have it anymore

beads6

First Grade
Nearly a run out, just need to break the shackles with a boundary here i reckon

beads6

First Grade
both Warner and Clarke are hitting it well just haven't hit a gap yet. Sri Lankans bowling well