What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onterio Smith - busted for drugs.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
OK - it's official.

Apparently the MG Magnums are the bad boys of football.
They have court dates, drug issues, and probably will soon be involved in drunken brawls.

ARGH!!! :evil:

Steeden

Juniors
Yeah, you've got some issues there. I think Onterrio will be out of action until week 6, cause the Vikes have the bye in week 4...

I can't believe the rookies this year. Guys like Winslow - holding out for more money, then mouthing off & fighting with team mates & Willis McGahee asking to be traded if he's not the starter over Henry. They haven't played a >m i n u t e< of nfl yet. Sheesh.

They definately qualify for the Stupid Boys of Football team...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
you also gotta understand that when these rookies come out of college where they are the star player/s to then have to sit on the bench doesnt feel right for them.

another nfl player caught with drugs? lol i didint see this comming ;-)

sunny

One thing that shat me with Winslow was the hit he copped from that Tennessee bloke in his first preseason game- a good, fair, hard hit......and Winslow gets up and bloody starts remonstrating with the guy. If you can't take a good hit then what the f**k are you doing out there?

Paullyboy

Coach
Tis a shame, but I actually would rather see Moe Williams as the second string running back at the Vikings than Onterrio. I thought Moe was absolutely brilliant in Bennett's absence last year.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
There was a nice story about Randy Moss - unusal but true.

So I guess there is hope - but then again - he isn't on my fantasy team. Maybe THAT is why he is turning over a new leaf.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Oh sorry!

When we were playing the Cardinals, Randy Moss scored a huge touchdown and handed the ball to this kid who was in a wheel chair on the side lines.

What Randy didn't know was that the boy in that he gave the football to was actually the son of one of his teammates.

Turns out that his good deed made a huge impact on the family.

Steeden

Juniors
What would that story be?

We dont get as much news as you

That's something that we Aussie FF folk struggle with big time - the lack of nfl news here. Apart from the internet, espn & fox, there's nothing. And the fact that games start around 3am Monday morning is a killer for the last minute start/sit dilemmas...

Paullyboy

Coach
Internet is the only option for me, I havent got pay-TV so the only NFL I get to watch on TV is at the pub or at a mates house.

Latest posts