What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Michael Monaghan

Raider_69

Post Whore
which is why manly signed one Matty Orford
he and monnas could lead a team to premierships, so long as they had players around them to work with

Macko8

Juniors
bring michael back to canberra,wish we could bring joel back as well...with smithy hanging up his boots after next season and germ hopefully f**king off to some poor club in the ESL. Play michael in the number 6 jersey alongside toddy and shift lincoln to hooker. The monaghan bro's were born and bred here,bring em back

2007 side with monaghan bros IMO
1 schif
2 j monaghan
3 graham
4 ale
5 chalk
6 m monaghan
7 carney
8 miller
9 withers
10 thompson
11 tilse
12 learoyd lahrs
13 campese

14 kahler
15 weyman
16 jones
17 raston

thickos

First Grade
No one has an issue with Mick. Mick has an issue with certain people here in Canberra though.

ausraider

Juniors
Macko8 said:
bring michael back to canberra,wish we could bring joel back as well...with smithy hanging up his boots after next season and germ hopefully f**king off to some poor club in the ESL. Play michael in the number 6 jersey alongside toddy and shift lincoln to hooker. The monaghan bro's were born and bred here,bring em back

2007 side with monaghan bros IMO
1 schif
2 j monaghan
3 graham
4 ale
5 chalk
6 m monaghan
7 carney
8 miller
9 withers
10 thompson
11 tilse
12 learoyd lahrs
13 campese

14 kahler
15 weyman
16 jones
17 raston

Macko8 the only change I will do to that lineup is #14 to be replaced by A Lomu and there's your premiership that we all want so badly.Great side anyway.

ponner

Seen Monaghan on tv a few times,looked good.Has he been released i take it? We'd have him!

aussies1st

Staff member
It would be good to see them back here but never going to happen. Plus we have Zillman all ready to play in the halves.

Sully

Juniors
Woodgers...

I went and gave Mick a "pat" on the shoulder and said, "hey Mick, the Army want you back!"

Saw the other piece of rubbish and raised my Nose Bay 72 style in disgust

Latest posts