What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford: Forward 3.5 somersault with twist.

lotti said:
We've got a good back up for Slater, you perhaps saw him last night Greg Inglis. Yeah Melbourne could be out next week but for now they're in which is more I can say for the Sharks.

Who cares about the Sharks? No one except you because its one of the 15 teams you support.

Inglis is terrific, the next superstar, but people have known that for a while. It isn't new news, except maybe to you because you've just jumped on board with the storm because the Eagles aren't winning. Inglis has carved it up in the Qld Cup.

lotti

Bench
Joey I'm no longer a Sharks fan and I only support 2. How many times do I have to say it, I've been a Storm fan since they entered the comp in 1998 that's 7 years, I was a Sharks fan since the ET days but I've since ditched them and I've been a Manly fan since for as long as I can remember.

shadow grinder

First Grade
JW said:
Meh, who cares. The fact is we lost, and there's more important things to worry about and address than an alleged dive.

Moving on...

see this is the stuff i like to see. this bloke/chick isnt a sore loser. orford was taken out and tate ran into the hole created...simple.

bennet always whinges..he whinged before the game and then after the game...he needs to go to a retirement home instead of making a dick of himself at press conferences.

and what about the ref calling a high shot when kaufusi took the guy around the shoulders.....didn the broncos get a try or a penalty kick after that?

lotti said:
Joey I'm no longer a Sharks fan and I only support 2. How many times do I have to say it, I've been a Storm fan since they entered the comp in 1998 that's 7 years, I was a Sharks fan since the ET days but I've since ditched them and I've been a Manly fan since for as long as I can remember.

Manly fan since 1996, that'd be about right hey? Then Storm fan in 1999... Then back onto the Eagles early this year, now onto the storm again. And started going for the Sharks in 1997 when they were in SL?

shadow grinder said:
see this is the stuff i like to see. this bloke/chick isnt a sore loser. orford was taken out and tate ran into the hole created...simple.

bennet always whinges..he whinged before the game and then after the game...he needs to go to a retirement home instead of making a dick of himself at press conferences.

and what about the ref calling a high shot when kaufusi took the guy around the shoulders.....didn the broncos get a try or a penalty kick after that?

Yeah, the game is over and the result is final, nothing can be done about it now. It is as if the Broncos fans are the only one's which complain about ref decisions. Every side has had their complaint this year, I am sure of it. We are allowed to have our say when we think something wasn't right.

lotti

Bench
Wrong, Manly since about 1980, Sharks the early 1990's I think-2005 and Melbourne since 1998. I've never wavered from Manly and Melbourne.

shadow grinder

First Grade
JoeysWheelchair05 said:
Yeah, the game is over and the result is final, nothing can be done about it now. It is as if the Broncos fans are the only one's which complain about ref decisions. Every side has had their complaint this year, I am sure of it. We are allowed to have our say when we think something wasn't right.

but bennet is wrong. he is a sore loser. and the broncos fans that think that orford dived are also wrong. you all are just frustrated at the 6 losses in a row.

shadow grinder said:
but bennet is wrong. he is a sore loser. and the broncos fans that think that orford dived are also wrong. you all are just frustrated at the 6 losses in a row.

Oh sorry, you are right, Darren Smith was running at 100km/hr because he is so fast at 36. Orford had no chance. Forget that the pass went behind the decoy runner and Tate ran a straight line and Orford was caught in no man's land.

shadow grinder

First Grade
JoeysWheelchair05 said:
Oh sorry, you are right, Darren Smith was running at 100km/hr because he is so fast at 36. Orford had no chance. Forget that the pass went behind the decoy runner and Tate ran a straight line and Orford was caught in no man's land.

orford was knocked to the ground. tate ran through the hole created by smith.

shadow grinder

First Grade
wanna see a dive? look at the dragons game last night when vagana pushed barret and barret acted as if he was knocked out ....

kickback

Juniors
all i can say is that the ref will never be able to walk into a pub in brisbane ever again. two smart ass cockroach pricks that go for a team that does not have the tallent to make the 8 "puppys" got taken to hospital before the game had finished! very funny sh*t!

bluesbreaker

Bench
kickback said:
all i can say is that the ref will never be able to walk into a pub in brisbane ever again. two smart ass cockroach pricks that go for a team that does not have the tallent to make the 8 "puppys" got taken to hospital before the game had finished! very funny sh*t!

I'll bet that makes you feel pretty tough, talking about some guys getting belted in a pub like you were involved and not standing at the back watching. :clap: :clap: :clap:

elyod138

Bench
I saw it as a dive straight away as well, smith would have bareley even touched him and he fell as if he got hit by a car.

kickback

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
I'll bet that makes you feel pretty tough, talking about some guys getting belted in a pub like you were involved and not standing at the back watching. :clap: :clap: :clap:

you would not have a clue about what go's on up here buddy, all i'm saying is that if anyone who knows anything about the game knows that we were robbed by the ref.

Just a couple of dickheads opened there mouth at the wrong time and they got smashed! i just got back from london 4 days ago and if you think thats bad i'm sorry to say but your wrong! thats where you get stabbed for cheering the other team, not bashed! people just have to respect where they are i think! these 2 were going over board and it was always going to happen!!!!