What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford wants out??

Sharkie™

Juniors
just on seven news, i dont believe it but has anyone heard any thing of this before it was mentioned on the news....any wispers

they said he has had a fall out with des hasler but manly are dening it.

aussies1st

Staff member
First I've heard of it, but it was on 7 news which is the FTA provider for league. If channel 9 has it, then it might be going somewhere.

Y2Eel

First Grade
aussies1st said:
First I've heard of it, but it was on 7 news which is the FTA provider for league. If channel 9 has it, then it might be going somewhere.
well it was on nine so who knows where it is going..

maybe he'll go bush here he's missing the central coast :lol:

DJ1

Juniors
Unless he signs one of those $45K deals with the Roosters a la Walker.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Alberts
Cleal
Orford

and now they want to sign Lyon

Manly should change there emblem to Paris Hilton film cause everyone wants to walk out

aussies1st

Staff member
I'm sure we will see some articles on this soon then.
Is Gold Coast still looking to get Orford?

Hurriflatch

Referee
6. Campbell
7. Orford
9. Prince\

After all Prince did whore himself to the Gold Coast so he might as well play hooker

Corbin

Juniors
Witt = Call up to FG

If Witt gets called up to FG, then im going to be very worried sitting on that hill on saturday night

Always rated him as a good player, needs some work in defense obvivously, but a very very good player.

Future player to knock that overrated Thurston out of the QLD side