What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford wants out??

Iafeta said:
Don't you just love the bagging frenzy of a player who used to play for a club's team?

Heaven forbid, they're all scum of the earth if they sign a contract to play elsewhere, prior to that they should be Dally M, Origin player, are a real great bloke etc etc. :lol:

I have never rated Orford and never will...even when he played for Storm and was supposedly a "star" player..:roll:

shadow grinder

First Grade
effnic said:
You storm fans are really pathetic how much of a drop kick was he when he was in the storm jumper before any contract negotiations. Also thanks for Bell ;-) . And if he only cared about cash he would be running around in a souths jersey.

i have been calling him a drop kick for atleast a year now. And no thank you for taking bell...inglis is doing just great :D

El Diablo

Post Whore
effnic said:
You storm fans are really pathetic how much of a drop kick was he when he was in the storm jumper before any contract negotiations. Also thanks for Bell ;-) . And if he only cared about cash he would be running around in a souths jersey.

remember Dale Shearer?

simostorm

Bench
I just heard on channel 9 that Gower is almost set to get a release from his contract and sign with Melbourne, in other news the Jesus has resu erected
the Queen from the dead and the two are now going steady.

LESStar58

Referee
innsaneink said:
Steve Bell is one of the form centers running round atm.

he has been for the last 4 seasons. Consistent and the most underrated player in the NRL. The sooner he gets a Queensland jersey the better!

I would love to still see him goin' around for us but at the end of the day he's in his late 20s......he might even be 29..not sure. And we wanted to keep Ingliss and saw him as a better longterm prospect. Thats life. Footballers get old. Sad but true.

the bondi spy

Juniors
DJ1 said:
Unless he signs one of those $45K deals with the Roosters a la Walker.

Or one of those 1.5 million dollar deals a la O'Meley, Price, Vagana, Anasta and co...At least Walkers was legal champ.

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Quite easily.
Contracts are really worth nothing when all is said and done.
Ask Lance Thompson the value of his contract with the Dragons.
Jamie Lyon...he walked out.
Payton from the Tigers...he was being paid by 3 clubs at one stage.
Contracts are fish and chip paper.

True...Watch for Craig Bellamy to coach the Raiders.