What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford wants out??

Hurriflatch

Referee
Mr Saab said:
When it comes to league no one cares about morals.
Anyway this could all be BS.
Wasnt it Weidler who said Lockyer was unhappy at the Broncos. :roll:

He also claimed that Graham Murray racially taunted Matt Bowen
and the number of rumoured sigings he's gotten wrong are far too lengthy and numerous to go into.

Cletus

First Grade
Razor said:
Campbell played fullback back in 1997 at the Chargers. He can again next year

No he won't. The club should always support the coach over the players. You don't want the players running the club - "I don't want to train", etc.

I know what you're saying but Orford is a key player in the team for the next four years and Des is a coach that won't have a job is we don't perform this year.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
eelavation said:
no way on Gods earth Manly will release, if infact he does want one..
The voice of reason.

Hasler is useless and will be shown the door a long time before Orford.

Mal Reilly was sounded out a long time ago ............

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
The voice of reason.

Hasler is useless and will be shown the door a long time before Orford.

Mal Reilly was sounded out a long time ago ............

how long is Hasler signed for??

Cletus

First Grade
eelavation said:

I think he's signed up for another two years. Don't think it matters much though, it'd cost the a bit but coaches aren't hard to get rid of.
I'm still willing to give him a go but he has to show something this year or he's gone.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
eelavation said:

End of 2007 I think. But given the circumstances in which he was signed, I doubt it would be as much as you mob are paying Mr Smith, or are abou to pay Mr Hagan.

aussies1st

Staff member
eelavation said:
nor should have been and I share the same thoughts with Orford.

I agree, Manly went all out trying to get Orford they would be crazy to just let him go to another NRL club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
End of 2007 I think. But given the circumstances in which he was signed, I doubt it would be as much as you mob are paying Mr Smith, or are abou to pay Mr Hagan.

ok, if something blows over in the coming week and Hasler is paid out than the club are looking at 3 sets of payouts in the space of a fortnight..:?

crisis anyone??

Stagger eel

Staff member
aussies1st said:
I agree, Manly went all out trying to get Orford they would be crazy to just let him go to another NRL club.

I'm actually getting a little fed up with these prima-donna footballers throwing their weight around the place as if they own it..

Iafeta

Referee
Don't you just love the bagging frenzy of a player who used to play for a club's team?

Heaven forbid, they're all scum of the earth if they sign a contract to play elsewhere, prior to that they should be Dally M, Origin player, are a real great bloke etc etc. :lol:

gallagher

Juniors
Now that Manly can afford a coach, Hasler wont last long. Even if theres no substance to this story.

LESStar58

Referee
wittyfan said:
Apparently Orford walked out of a training session before their game against the Cowboys.

Old Desiie obviously isn't lettin Ox be the prat that he was at Melbourne!

Big baby! He's a professional athlete! Deal with it! I'd love to make 450 large a year!

Prima donna!

LESStar58

Referee
Iafeta said:
Don't you just love the bagging frenzy of a player who used to play for a club's team?

Heaven forbid, they're all scum of the earth if they sign a contract to play elsewhere, prior to that they should be Dally M, Origin player, are a real great bloke etc etc. :lol:

When Ox was here I hoped he would get rep honours and such cos on his day he can win big games and but my biggest gripe was the fact that he fart arsed around with one year contracts and when his number was up he ummed and ahhed for 3 months when he had, in fact, already made up his mind. We tried to throw money at him (was the biggest offer Storm has made) and he still ummed and ahhed and then he flew north and as a result we lost out on getting Benny Ross when he was within a whisker of signing for us.

It's a bit of a sh*tty thing to do to a club thats looked after you. He'd prolly still be pulling Bears and playing reserve grade for the Bears if Noddy hadn't left the Storm. Kimmorley did more for my club in 3 years than Orford could manage in 5....which is why I won't boo Kimmorley when the sharkies play @ olympic.

Latest posts