What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 2023

txta2

Bench
they would get flogged if they pick those 3.
Walker wont play but I hope Reynolds does

Stake Removed

First Grade
Not sure why Fittler is worried, origin teams have picked bolters in past who have performed.
He has seen in the past Brenko Lee for example, Capewell came from no where.
No different this time.
API is injured there is a stack of NSW hookers playing first grade to pick from.
Actually harder as a club when someone get injured your squad is a lot less for a state heaps of players across the 17 teams

Quigs

Immortal
Me thunks you mean Eldrick don't yuh Steak. Brenko is that fat slow bloke from the Dolphs

Craigshark

First Grade
Alexander just said on Fox they want a genuine number 7 who can lead the team around with a good kicking game. Pretty much rules Hynes out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Alexander just said on Fox they want a genuine number 7 who can lead the team around with a good kicking game. Pretty much rules Hynes out.
Sounds a familiar story. 2001 another atypical halfback we had won the Dally M and was omitted from the Kangaroo touring squad

Craigshark

First Grade
Sounds a familiar story. 2001 another atypical halfback we had won the Dally M and was omitted from the Kangaroo touring squad

their only chance I believe is to pick a bit of unpredictability with walker/Hynes. Like I said earlier, cannot see them winning whoever they pick, so Hynes is probably better off not being picked, but for nsw sake they may as well have gone down swinging.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Brandy in pre game show when asked if Nicho is in the team

There's games still to play
He might already be in the team

5 minutes later when they are talking about McInnes

Brandy " well Nicho was number 14 last week so now theres an opportunityv for someone like McInnes"

Wankers. Say what you mean. That sounds like Nicho is either already in or left right out

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Greg you absolutely just lost me.

Put your house on Qld 3-0.

NSW honestly have no idea.

Bellamy leave Melbourne, it is time to climb that mountain. The Muppets on charge have no idea.

Homo man69

Juniors
This will be the team according to source dropped now
Likely NSW team: 1 James Tedesco, 2 Brian To’o, 3 Latrell Mitchell, 4 Tom Trbojevic, 5 Josh Addo-Carr, 6 Jarome Luai, 7 Mitchell Moses, 8 Junior Paulo, 9 Damien Cook, 10 Payne Haas, 11 Liam Martin, 12 Tyson Frizell, 13 Isaah Yeo. Interchange: 14 Reece Robson, 15 Cameron Murray, 16 Hudson Young, 17 Stefano Utoikamanu. 18th man: Stephen Crichton. 19th man: Keaon Koloamatangi.

Chimp

Juniors
Glad Hynes misses out, selfishly so he doesn’t get injured, but also because I think it could have a detrimental affect on him if it goes badly, which I expect it will.
I also don’t think it’s a bad thing for him to realise that despite 18 months of good form, the last month has been shite and the previous 18 months means nothing right now if his from continues to slump.
Freddie is also a mong, only 1 replacement front rower - it Haas gets HIA’d early, they’re knackered. That bench is powderpuff.

Greg you absolutely just lost me.

Put your house on Qld 3-0.

NSW honestly have no idea.

Bellamy leave Melbourne, it is time to climb that mountain. The Muppets on charge have no idea.
If Fittler picks Moses instead of Adam Reynolds he seriously must have a thing against Reynolds. It just makes too much sense to have Reynolds in the team.

But if it means QLD win the series 3-0 and Fittler has to walk I’m all for it. Fittler has NFI.

Space Cadet.

Weaponhead

Coach
Gus did not miss Nicho with some of his comments. f**k the Panthers love fest.

You picked a half and gave him 7 minutes in the centres with zero planning around how to use him now say he isn't ready. Get f**ked.
Spot on. Fittler and Brandy screwed Hynes royally. Picked him with no plan then drop him for missing a tackle on Munster that golden boy Cleary also missed.

It's better for him not to be there but his head looks all over the place right now and this won't help.

FYI - good job on the Sharkcast pod. More composed and rational than many around here would have been immediately after that performance.