What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 3 team

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Gidley
Hayne
Lyon
Jennings
Williams
Barrett
Kimmorley
Perry
Ennis
Poore
Waterhouse
Creagh
Watmough

Wing
Learoyd-Lahrs
Stewart
White

5 manly players, happy with that. But cut me legs off and call me shorty how Lyon is going better than Cooper

Red'n'White

Juniors
Gidley
Hayne
Lyon
Jennings
Williams
Barrett
Kimmorley
Perry
Ennis
Poore
Waterhouse
Creagh
Watmough

Wing
Learoyd-Lahrs
Stewart
White

5 manly players, happy with that. But cut me legs off and call me shorty how Lyon is going better than Cooper

glad for that, 5 manly players in the nsw team and not in the team to play the red v, sweet.

how can ya pick Lyon over JMoz or Coops ?????? Who knows what the selectors are thinking.

Last edited:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Even better news for the mighty dragons Matai will be suspended for breaking Garry Wharburtons jaw and L'estrange will be suspended for a spear tackle :lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
Best team so far (with all the injuries) B.Morris, Soward and Cooper unlucky! But is great for Saints! :)

Godz Illa

Coach
Great night for Saints. We gain the outright lead and Manly lose 7 players for next week. Some Mondays aren't so bad

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Im happy to see Poore is starting, but methinks that Williams may have trouble with that ankle after the tackle made by Ennis. If he cant play i think the wing will have to go to Brett. And speaking of wingers, does anyone think Wendell will have a shot at the wing now that Folao is out of action? Poore and Creagh out of the clash. Joined by Boyd, possibly costigan, Slight chance for Dell and Morris. Not looking so good now. I hope they dont go with the dragons boys, because i am greedy for another win over Manly.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I was just thinking the same thing though I reckon they'll go Josh
Hope we get either Smith or Scott back this week
Nighty is great cover for Boyd and maybe Qld will go for one of the young Broncos or Titans back rowers instead of Dell
We'll see!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I was just thinking the same thing though I reckon they'll go Josh
Hope we get either Smith or Scott back this week
Nighty is great cover for Boyd and maybe Qld will go for one of the young Broncos or Titans back rowers instead of Dell
We'll see!
:pray::pray:Lets hope so. I dont want to see big Dell out of the Manly game.

dragonfire

Bench
its funny they say they are picking a team that they want to win now, yet they said that before origin 1 & 2. These selectors need to be held accountable as they seem to be the only ones who arent.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
HOpe the Dragons win the comp this season cause next season will be hard as Soward, BMoz and Coops will all be in the NSW team next season for sure.

mainlander 09

Juniors
Im happy to see Poore is starting, but methinks that Williams may have trouble with that ankle after the tackle made by Ennis. If he cant play i think the wing will have to go to Brett. .

If the wolfman doesn't play they won't go for a Rookie like Morris they will play it safe and play Monaghan.
Also the other great thing about the NSW side is the selection of Ennis and Kimmorely so the bulldogs have to play the Warriors over here with key players missing. We could jump two wins clear and the week of the bye they play the Titans.
In the next two weeks we could take a big big step towards the Minor Premiership.

If the wolfman doesn't play they won't go for a Rookie like Morris they will play it safe and play Monaghan.

Brett is no rookie!! He's been in 1st grade since 2006 - longer than brother Josh - and has played finals footy.

He meets all the "Andrew Johns" standards of qualification.

But you're right they won't pick him. Way too risky. He might go too well...

Latest posts