What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Captains Results 2008

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Referees, gorilla is curreently travelling in Europe. I know he pops in regularly because he posted quite recently in the Bluebags locker room. But given his location, I'm not sure of how frequently he'll be in this week.

With the referee's and Qld's captain's permissions, is it OK if I post up a NSW recruitment thread in gorilla's absence?

At least that way the ball is rolling and gorilla has some players on board when he next logs in.

Pistol

Coach
Referees, gorilla is curreently travelling in Europe. I know he pops in regularly because he posted quite recently in the Bluebags locker room. But given his location, I'm not sure of how frequently he'll be in this week.

With the referee's and Qld's captain's permissions, is it OK if I post up a NSW recruitment thread in gorilla's absence?

At least that way the ball is rolling and gorilla has some players on board when he next logs in.

Absolutely no problems at all. :thumn

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol. Hilarious as always unit.

Hey, I'm not even a selected player for NSW yet. Who knows, I might put my hand up for Qld. :shock:
I think you'll become a Sharks fan before you join the Maroons ;-)

Latest posts