What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Thread

possm

Coach
Yeah saw that.

I watched the game and just though what if we had have had Vaughn instead of Woods. Imagine Vaughn on one side and Fatfita on the other. Would have been a demolition.
What if we had Vaughan and Woods as the run on props and Fifita coming off the bench. Makes more sense to me.

nickdragons90

Juniors
Dugan didn't do much, no great loss next year. Another fullback will come along, dufty, field options, young, quick, should both be given a crack next year, frizell not a lock better at 11/12 good win from the blues, looking foward to game 2

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Dugan didn't do much, no great loss next year. Another fullback will come along, dufty, field options, young, quick, should both be given a crack next year, frizell not a lock better at 11/12 good win from the blues, looking foward to game 2

I don't think we can underestimate how much Dugan does in defence.
He will be a big loss when gone.
Look at how he saved a certain try.
Our backs aren't the best tacklers and if you tack Dugan out on f the mix, it could mean the difference from a win to a loss.

I've been critical of Dugan but not in the field l haven't.

possm

Coach
I don't think we can underestimate how much Dugan does in defence.
He will be a big loss when gone.
Look at how he saved a certain try.
Our backs aren't the best tacklers and if you tack Dugan out on f the mix, it could mean the difference from a win to a loss.

I've been critical of Dugan but not in the field l haven't.
Field defended well at five-eighth last night. Slot him in at fullback and let him start to learn how to tackle first graders and save tries. He is only 19 so has years to improve his defence.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Field defended well at five-eighth last night. Slot him in at fullback and let him start to learn how to tackle first graders and save tries. He is only 19 so has years to improve his defence.

Makes me think we should employ Brad Mackay as a defence coach to teach the boys how to really tackle.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I am pretty sure that Frizzell played as an edge backrower and not lock. The game did not come to him. I think Frizzell's best position is lock and think he would be in the top 3 locks in the game alongside DeBelin and Taumalolo. Sterling said that Jackson started the game in the middle (lock).

Frank Facer

First Grade
Makes me think we should employ Brad Mackay as a defence coach to teach the boys how to really tackle.
Brad Mackay was one of the best defenders we have ever had, his tackling style was excellent. He started off in the centres, but then moved to lock. He even played well at 5/8 too. He was my favourite player. I was very upset when he left for the Western Reds.

Crush

Coach
I said that earlier this month Sharks are real deal for 2 in a row - I really think it's between us and Roosters in GF to face them.
Turn it up Mickeylane! I wish that were true but you have to say Storm and Broncos are ahead of us to be playing GF this year.

FlameThrower

Bench
I had to laugh post game, where Fatty was saying "Qld to make big changes'" after 1 loss it screamed panic to me...yet the QLD media used to take delight at NSW making changes to its team...
Take out the Storm combo and Cowboys combo and it's a very different looking side...
They've had it easy for last 10 years and now will be a period to transition for the future...
Croonk, Smith and Slayter make up 50% of the brains and attack...who will fill those shoes in next year or so....

SGMax

Juniors
Hi all, I've been trying to find the SoO on You tube and finally spotted it.
For anyone interested here is the link:

For the U20s its:

SGMax

Juniors
Apologies, title of the first link is misleading, both links are for different versions of the U20s game.
Should anyone know of the link to the main game, would love to know.