What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orign Wrap-up

Stranger

Coach
Joey outstanding
Simpson solid limmited time
Buderus Great as allways WTF does sticky take him off so much?

More to come.

Jedda

Juniors
How f**king awesome to finally get a win this season!!!!!

NEW SOUTH WALES!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the decider.

cram

Bench
Joey Johns lifted to new heights tonight. Lets remember the limited football this bloke has had, that in it self was remarkable. But what we saw was an A Johns play smart. He didnt try to do everything himself. He conserved energy and dominated. As the Great Tommy Raudonokis just said, "...he played like an old fox"

I said in the other topic that the best thing today is SOO2 because it may make me smile about my footy again...and given Johns, Buderus and Simpson's performance guess what? :) :) :) :)

Jono078

Referee
Buderus would have been taken off to check the ankle I beleive, he wouldnt want to further injure it if was serious.

Id go as far as SAying Simpson was the BEST Forward out there...

Johns looked fairly rusty, but was still great, thats saying something :).

stevo

Juniors
LOL Jedda, that's waht i thought. Can't wait till game 3. Front Row!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we keep the same team. They played well. How good was King in the first half! Joey was just awsome in the second. Who said he wasn't ready? Go you Blues!:thumb

Risa

Bench
I'm so excited about going ot Origin 3 now. I couldn't believe how well Joey played. I hope he can do that in club level, lol. It was scary with the amount of time he's been out.

It was so good to finally get a WIN!

lucky7

Juniors
Wow
Have to say i almost forgot what it was like to be screaming for a team that auctually wins :)
Lets just hope that it rubs of on to the other boys and we can win soon

Cause as sweet as this is it would be like 100 times better if the knights could auctually get a win

thuganomics

Coach
Hopefully with our coach, captain, vice captain and best foward all having a win under their belt will inspire our knights outfit.

RABK

Referee
Just got back from the game!!!!

Woo go the f**ken blues, Johns dominated. Wally who?

That game was amazing, John's game was amazing. The way he lifted the team as much as he did, it was a completly different side, though there were the stands as have been mentioned above, the team in general played better, they played with the confidence of a winning side, and what Hagan was asking Clark to do didnt happen as NSW had a quick start of the blocks and good on em :D

Alex28

Coach
I hope the Knights players watched tonights game and saw how easy it can be if they run angles off Joey, and keep a good eye on his kicking game. Joey was outstanding tonight - it's been a while since I've seen him kill it like that.

Matt King played real well, I thought Braith Anasta went pretty well and made some great metres - Barrett might struggle to get back in for Game 3...

Well done guys, :( while u guys celebrate ur first win of the year, im not enjoying the taste of my team losing for the first time since round 4, id almost forgotten how it feels, im shattered.

Jono078

Referee
I thought Anasta had a great game and a bit of a poor one...

I reckon he should never Offload in his next Origin match, great runner and back up kicker and thats it imo.

RABK

Referee
pennywisealfie said:
Well done guys, :( while u guys celebrate ur first win of the year, im not enjoying the taste of my team losing for the first time since round 4, id almost forgotten how it feels, im shattered.

Darren Who?

Johns>>>>>Lockyer

Alex28

Coach
Kennedy was much worse than Anasta in pushing passes and giving away easy ball...in saying that he made some good metres running off Johns as well.

Yosh

Coach
YOSH!!
andrew johns rocks i must say!!! great champion player on the field but do u guys remeber his "origin is the last thing on my mind"!!! wat a load of crap tat was but!!
anyways hopefully we can get a win off the manly sea ealges this week and end the week on a high... a high which i personally havnt felt for a long time!!
well tops joey and buderus is automatically a champ when he get on the feild!!
go simpson!! i must say alot of my mates were saying that simpson sux but tonite he proved that he is good enough and can have a solid game that can impress all!!
sorry for the long msg but i must say drop rlyes!! no offence to the guy but with o'mealy coming back and mayb even mason seroiusly if they dont drop ryles im not goin to be a happy man!!
yosh everyone!