What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oscars

horrie hastings

First Grade
Yeah. Saw Liza. Coupled with the Phil Collins stuff I saw from UK, two legends doing poorly.
(Tenuous link - Phil won an Oscar for Tarzan soundtrack in 2000).

Yes saw about Phil Collins also :( Unfortunately as every day that goes by the artists that we love and have grown up with are having major health problems or passing on, it also has made me think about my own mortality :( and what time i have left with my partner. especially with how f*cked up this world is at the moment.

t-ba

Post Whore
r2cijYDIms.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
Yes saw about Phil Collins also :( Unfortunately as every day that goes by the artists that we love and have grown up with are having major health problems or passing on, it also has made me think about my own mortality :( and what time i have left with my partner. especially with how f*cked up this world is at the moment.
Ive got a mate who fell hard broke his shoulder, he hasn't been right ever since not only has the operations havent helped him but his health and mental state has been in decline, I also fell very hard on wet stairs i had bad sciatica pain it was unberarable and for those who have it would know what I mean, lucky enough for me I have taken Tummeric (Curcumin) which really have releaved my symptoms...and i can walk again with out sitting down every 15 minutes...

Smug Panther

First Grade
Big props to Chris Rock, stood their and took it, kept his arms behind his back the whole time and tried to carry on. Amazing restraint.

Will Smith on the other hand, what an epic flog.
Both are pussies. One needed to punch and knock him out, the other needed to double down and tell more jokes. 2 little bitches

azzah72

Bench
Haha Binge put up a Will smith and Chris Rock collection straight after which I thought was funny.

What a bonkers and surreal moment.

Smith showing what a weird, self-righteous simpcuck he is.

Came across like a knob and Rock stayed professional, good on him.

Imagine if it was Ricky Gervais, it's like the world just don't want comedy anymore.

And in no way is it ok act the way will did.

nöyd

Staff member
Ace Ventura pretty much nails it - EDIT - looks like the video/post has been removed from reddit, no doubt it will be available all over the net

Last edited:

Latest posts