What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
I am - f**k Belicheat, and his cheating bunch of cheats.

I do respect Tom Brady, though - even if he is a dirty cheater.

Yeah, they've done some dodgy stuff. I just don't seem to mind for some reason. They're no Melbourne Storm, that's for sure.
I guess because we rarely play them I haven't built up that hatred for them. I despise the Seahawks and I don't like the Rams much either (Cardinals are just a nothing entity so not much to hate there) because we play them at least twice a year every year. I hate the Giants because they've beaten us in some big games previously (plus I just hate New York teams in general. Don't know why), don't like Baltimore for pretty much the same reason.

Rivalries create hatred in every sport. It's why I would not like to see Canterbury or Melbourne kicked out of the NRL...you need teams to hate to make it more interesting. Although it would be initially pretty damn funny if it happened.

jk13

First Grade
Surely Tom only walks into a team with multiple attack weapons. I’d laugh if the rams try to get their claws into him

T.S Quint

Coach
Vikings it is, that defence vs Kyle should make for an amazing game

Vikings have a really good team. It just Cousins that has the question mark. He can be really good at times but others he’s pretty lacklustre. Usually doesn’t play at his best against the top teams so unusual to see them beat the Saints.

hindy111

Post Whore
A few upsets in the wildcard games.
Unfortunately the Eagles were not one of them.

Wentz stays fit I think they win.
Some terrible defense on 3rd and longs also and that penalty before halftime which lead to a TD rather then 3 was a killer.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cousins I rate higher then Garropollo.
Vikings can beat San Fran. Green bay will do seattle easy.

T.S Quint

Coach
Cousins I rate higher then Garropollo.
Vikings can beat San Fran. Green bay will do seattle easy.

Vikings can beat San Fran, sure, but I don’t think GB will have it as easy as you think against the Seahawks. They are a team that doesn’t get beaten easily, and just find a way to win.

As for Cousins vs Garropolo, Jimmy has only had one full year of being a starter. Cousins has a lot more experience. I think Cousins May have hit his ceiling though whereas Jimmy G still has improvement in him.

Kornstar

Coach
Hey @Kornstar, Indy drafting a QB this offseason or what?

I f**king hope so, Jacoby is not the answer.......I hope the 49ers win in it all for you you guys on here.

Where the f**k is korny? ... havent seen him much

I had a pretty busy back end of the year at work and also on a mission to lose like 50+ kilo's (that's a f**k load of exercise), so far down 40 kilo's since the start of September so that has taken up a lot of my time.

I'll be back to annoy everyone soon enough with my shit takes and continue my (very boring) war with @hindy111.

I am looking forward to the play offs through to the Super Bowl and then back into the Eels trials and season. How good would it be to have 2 years of back to back decent performances?

Hope you all had a great xmas and new year!!!

strider

Post Whore
I f**king hope so, Jacoby is not the answer.......I hope the 49ers win in it all for you you guys on here.

I had a pretty busy back end of the year at work and also on a mission to lose like 50+ kilo's (that's a f**k load of exercise), so far down 40 kilo's since the start of September so that has taken up a lot of my time.

I'll be back to annoy everyone soon enough with my shit takes and continue my (very boring) war with @hindy111.

I am looking forward to the play offs through to the Super Bowl and then back into the Eels trials and season. How good would it be to have 2 years of back to back decent performances?

40? Thats f**kin awesome!

Ping @I'm a loser baby... ... someone needs some keto ... or maybe not .... come join the cauliflower rice club Korny

hindy111

Post Whore

Yes I did have a great Christmas. I had forgotten about you tbh but glad your back. I like the Colts. But I want Kansas or Viking to win it.

Good luck on the weight loss too. HJ has been eating nuts in his quest to drop weight.
Happy new year