What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
This made me laugh.
Sorry bro.
At least next year you’ll get a shiny new stadium in a new city. Not much trouble the players can get into in a place like Vegas I’m sure.

Hopefully, we start life in Vegas with a bang.

And I don't mean that in the Plaxico Burress way...

hindy111

Post Whore
So what was the most embarrassing loss this weekend?

Oakland getting pasted
Philli losing to Miami
Panthers to Redskin

T.S Quint

Coach
2 lose by two field goals at the death... crazy

Sucks to lose but it was a great game.
Should have run the ball on that 4th and 1, but hindsight is always right I guess.

Jackson was almost unstoppable. I don’t know why Baltimore ever chose to pass the ball. Like, at all. Every time they ran they would make yards.
Was one of those games where I think the home team was always going to win...just a shame we played in Baltimore.

It does t hurt as much as the Seattle loss, but we can’t afford to lose many more if we want to have the top seeding in the playoffs. Still some hard games to come, starting with a trip to New Orleans next week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Any loss to the Dolphins is embarrassing this year. I’ve no idea how they’ve managed to win three games, tbh.

More they scored touch down on 6 straight possesion.

Patriots? What wrong with them? Had it not been some huge 3rd down plays it finishes a thrashing yesterday. Unsure if they will best Kansas or even Bill's. Something doesn't see right at moment.

Saints, Seattle, San Fran, Viking,Packers? Very open.

Other side Bally or Pat's is all I see. That is if Pat's fix a few areas

jk13

First Grade
f**king hhhhhhuge games this week. I can’t believe I’m full hilt up for the rams to win

T.S Quint

Coach
Ohhhh yes. Big George getting it done. f**k I’m so happy

I'm f**king ecstatic!
Was swearing up a storm when Witherspoon dropped that interception, then went into full depression mode when the Saints scored. Damn, Drew Brees is good.

But you know who else is good....Jimmy G and George Kittle.
Kittle best tight end in NFL right now. Anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm f**king ecstatic!
Was swearing up a storm when Witherspoon dropped that interception, then went into full depression mode when the Saints scored. Damn, Drew Brees is good.

But you know who else is good....Jimmy G and George Kittle.
Kittle best tight end in NFL right now. Anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot.

Zach Ertz and Kelce are up there

hindy111

Post Whore
49rs are the real deal. I didn't think they'd keep it together once played the better sides but if anything they've improved.
Arizona games had me scratching head.
I'd love to see them vs Kansas in the Bowl.

Latest posts