What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Anyone bought a new Hoody?

Zigwaa

Bench
Wondering if anyone's purcahsed one of the new hoody's? The green one or the red one with gold rabbits on them. They look pretty good in the pics but are pretty pricey.

Do they look good in person?

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
Yeah i wanna know exactly the same thing. I like the 2010 grey and white model better, but of course, that was last year.

Robbie 12

Juniors
Yep,got the green one last week,a touch over priced,but top quality.
greenhoodie320x320-aac4a06e-56ed-421a-b766-cee09a5490ce.jpg

yeah a little over priced at $120.00 ...but they look good

Wondering if anyone's purcahsed one of the new hoody's? The green one or the red one with gold rabbits on them. They look pretty good in the pics but are pretty pricey.

Do they look good in person?

Zig,I definately recommend you buy the green one,you wont be dissapointed.

Members Only Hoody Released on Saturday Night
[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] The new Members only District Football Hoody is being released at Saturday night's round 10 clash against the Tigers. The Members only hoody is EXCLUSIVE to the SSFC Official Merchandise Store which means they can only be bought from the Club, at merchandise outlets 127 and 104, or the SSFC Official Merchandise Van at P1.

This is the last installment of the 2011 District Football Hoody range and has the same detailed features that celebrate some of the wonderful heritage here at the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The four badges/appliqués on the sleeves of the Black District Football Hoody represent the history at the Rabbitohs:

“20” badge = Total premierships won by the Rabbitohs, the most of any Rugby League Team in History
“Glory Glory” embroidery = The famous first words to the chorus of the Club’s song
“They Wear the Red and Green” = The last line of each verse in the Club’s song, eliciting visions of generations of Rabbitohs that have taken to the field in the Cardinal and Myrtle.
“MCMLXXI” badge = the roman numeral for 1971 representing the year the Rabbitohs won their 20th premiership

The Members only District Football Hoody also has an additional appliqué feature on the back of the hoody with “SSFC NRL SQUAD”. This hoody will be exclusive to our Members as well as the official players hoody to be worn in 2011.

This District Football Hoody design is unique and is of the highest quality our Members have come to expect. Double stitched embroidery, bunny on hood and numerous embroidery, badges and appliqués on front, back and sleeves this hoody will show support for the Rabbitohs and show everyone that you’re a proud and paid Member in 2011.

There is only a limited number of 2011 Black Tartan District Football Hoodies available, and for a Members price of $99.95 (no further discount) they won’t last long so be quick to ensure you get your 2011 Members only Hoody.

Merchandise Locations:
Merchandise Outlet 217
Merchandise Outlet 104
Merchandise Van at P1

issachoodiedetail-cc1c3ba9-74a5-404c-9d2d-98e67e930cec.jpg

Read more: http://rabbitohs.nospam10.com/index.cgi?board=sff&action=display&thread=62576#ixzz1LzrZoQx8

Sugar

Bench
Im going to shout myself a new Hoody, My Grey and Black ones(The first ones released) are getting worn out.
Still in good nic after a few years and worn weekly but I think I deserve a new one

Im going to shout myself a new Hoody, My Grey and Black ones(The first ones released) are getting worn out.
Still in good nic after a few years and worn weekly but I think I deserve a new one

Sugar,you will need more than hoody tonite in Canberra.

District Football Hoodie Range Now Complete for 2011

17 May 2011

2011BlackHoodieDetail-ed699c57-d15a-4a8c-8565-58c793fe46e1.jpg
[FONT=&quot]As Sydney’s cold weather moved in and we all edged a little closer to winter at Saturday night’s victory over the Tigers, Rabbitohs Members were quick to purchase their exclusive Black Tartan District Football Hoodie. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Members only Hoodie was the feature at the official merchandise outlets at ANZ Stadium and it sold out on the night![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exclusive to the SSFC Official Merchandise Store and available only to Members and the 2011 SSFC NRL Squad, the Black Tartan Hoodie is the final chapter[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]in the 2011 District Football Hoodie range.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Each hoodie in the 2011 range is unique in design, featuring four of the five badges/appliqués below:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“71” badge - the year the Rabbitohs won their 20th premiership;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“20” badge - total premierships won by the Rabbitohs, the most of any Rugby League team in history;

“Glory Glory” embroidery - the famous first words to the chorus of the Club’s song;

“They Wear the Red and Green” - the last line of each verse in the Club’s song, eliciting visions of generations of Rabbitohs that have taken to the field in the Cardinal and Myrtle;

“MCMLXXI” badge - the roman numeral for 1971 representing the year the Rabbitohs won their 20th premiership. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Members only Black Tartan District Football Hoodie also has an additional appliqué feature with ‘SSFC NRL SQUAD’ on the back. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The design is unique and of the highest quality which our Members have come to expect. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With double stitched seams, bunny on the hood, numerous embroideries, badges and appliqués on the front, back and sleeves, this Hoodie will show your support for the Rabbitohs as a proud Member in 2011.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are only a limited number of 2011 Black Tartan District Football Hoodies available, and for a Members price of $99.95 (no further discount) they won’t last long. Be quick to ensure you get your 2011 Members only Hoodie today! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 2011 District Football range consist of the following Hoodies:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2011 Ladies Pink District Football Hoodie* [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ladies only sizes 8–16 - $99.95 – click here to purchase.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* Item does not feature badges/appliqués[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2011 Green District Football Hoodie[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mens sizes S–4XL - $119.95 – click here to purchase[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kids sizes 6–14 - $89.95 – click here to purchase [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ladies sizes 8–18 - $99.95 – click here to purchase [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2011 Red District Football Hoodie[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mens sizes S–4XL - $119.95 – click here to purchase [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kids sizes 6–14 - $89.95 – click here to purchase[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2011 Black Tartan Members Only Hoodie**[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mens sizes S–4XL - $99.95 – click here to purchase [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]** No further member discount[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All 2011 South Sydney District Football Hoodies can be purchased through one of the following options:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Online: Click here [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

In-Store: Level 4, 265 Chalmers St, Redfern, 2016 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phone: (02) 8306 9996[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Members Receive 10% Discount[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t forget that Members receive a 10% discount on all merchandise purchases from the Official Rabbitohs Merchandise Store online or in-store (excludes Member only items.)

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/District-Football-Hoodie-Range-Now-Complete-for-2011.html
[/FONT]

Sugar

Bench
Zig buy one you won't regret it

I bought the new members only one and the green one on sat night.

I prefer the green hoody as it has a zip, the membes hoody has a big pocket in front. Both top quality make the investment

Latest posts