What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When I saw his name in the lineup I thought at first it was David Trezeguet. Sort of like how Eparama Navale played for Wenty's RM Cup side tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
can someone in the know let me know
Suity?

is 4/1 a good bet for Australia win or a draw tonight?

not a great soccer follower though will try watch the aussies

Suitman

Post Whore
can someone in the know let me know
Suity?

is 4/1 a good bet for Australia win or a draw tonight?

not a great soccer follower though will try watch the aussies

Mate, Junior Suit is a massive football fan. I discussed this with him this morning.
It could either be a 1-1 or 2-2 draw, or we could get beaten 8-0. Seriously, it is that much of an unknown.
It all depends which mentality the French team turn up with. I'm thinking they'll think we'll be easy beats, which may play into our favour, or may not.
It's a really hard one to pick, but my gut feeling is that I'm scared how ugly it might get. They have an incredible team and we have a pretty poor defence.
The unknown is what Aussie Bert Van Marwyk could have done with our team of strugglers.

Not much help I know with your question. 4/1 for a win? Nope that's crap. It should be more like 20/1.