What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sky Blues - Australia's first ever 5-time A-League Champions!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!

I feel for Glover, though - he was immense, and doesn't deserve to lose a Grand Final.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sky Blues - Australia's first ever 5-time A-League Champions!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!

I feel for Glover, though - he was immense, and doesn't deserve to lose a Grand Final.

I was actually thinking to myself, while watching the A-League Grand Final - we point out that the Eels are impatient, but my goodness, Sydney FC showed some impatience in attack tonight.

Gronk

Staff member
The Government give Murdoch $30m "to broadcast women's sport" then Foxtel charges the ABC to broadcast it.

Gronk

Staff member
That’s just good business
If you mean get free money from the government to acquire a product and then charge another arm of the government to use it, then yes.

How is it good business for the government?

A skeptic might say that it’s a bit like paying $30m for land worth $3m near the new airport owned by liberal donors.

84 Baby

Referee
If you mean get free money from the government to acquire a product and then charge another arm of the government to use it, then yes.

How is it good business for the government?

A skeptic might say that it’s a bit like paying $30m for land worth $3m near the new airport owned by liberal donors.
You’re just jealous you didn’t think of it