What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

King-Gutho94

Coach

Seriously when are the FA growing to grow some balls and ban these blokes for 3 or 4 months.

Its nothing short of disgraceful yelling and abusing the referee.

And if more then 2 players are involved 5 points should be taken off the side for every player or club official guilty of abusing a referee on or off the pitch.

Monetary fines are laughable for a club like City.

It would be like giving a homeless bloke on the street 10c for them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
how sad for soccer obsessed "countries" like Scotland and Greece to be ranked below Australia
As sad as India missing out on winning cricket tournaments
Scotland are alright they are basically the NZ of the UK.

Small little battlers up north with beautiful scenery up in the highlands and more likeable then the poms.

Just a struggle to understand them.

bazza

Immortal
Scotland are alright they are basically the NZ of the UK.

Small little battlers up north with beautiful scenery up in the highlands and more likeable then the poms.

Just a struggle to understand them.
Scotland seems to like soccer as much as NZ likes rugby union - however their performance on the pitch at national level is more like Lebanon in the the RLWC

they do seem to think they are soccer experts - I think if all scottish immigrants were deported half of all junior soccer teams would need to find a new coach

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Seriously when are the FA growing to grow some balls and ban these blokes for 3 or 4 months.

Its nothing short of disgraceful yelling and abusing the referee.

And if more then 2 players are involved 5 points should be taken off the side for every player or club official guilty of abusing a referee on or off the pitch.

Monetary fines are laughable for a club like City.

It would be like giving a homeless bloke on the street 10c for them.

it was pretty bad and I don't know why they put up with it, I'd be reaching for the cards if they surrounded me like that, then watch them back peddle

it will never stop till they do something about it and fining teams like Citihad means nothing

Incorrect

Coach
Having been to Birmingham for the Ashes in 2019 its an absolute shithole but i imagine its going off after Villa beating City this morning at Villa Park.
If Arsenal hadn't have scored that winner yesterday morning with the last kick/header of the game v Luton, my mob would be top of the table on goal difference.... That Liverpool v Arsenal match on Xmas Eve morning AU time should have plenty of desperation in it....

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If Arsenal hadn't of scored that winner yesterday morning with the last kick/header of the game v Luton, my mob would be top of the table on goal difference.... That Liverpool v Arsenal match on Xmas Eve morning AU time should have plenty of desperation in it....

what I like about this is that one of them will lose, or both drop points, although Scousers should win this

I think the Gooners have been very fortunate lately, they really aren't playing very well yet they are top of the ladder

Luton FC have been the big surprise packet of the EPL, most expect them to be relegated again, I really hope they stay up

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Spurs still have 8 regulars unavailable but hopefully we can get over the Spammers, Barcodes shouldn't have much trouble against Everton

Latest posts