What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

T-Boon

Coach
and do to us what he did to Twitter
He is trying to fix that up. He is doing well. Admittedly I’ve never twittered or been on tweet. I just liked how he was going to angry against the radical left who want to ban people they didn’t like. I want him to ban the people on the radical left until they beg him for forgiveness and then he taunts then for anoth month or so then lets them on but with the proviso that they have to vote for trump.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Since the start of November, only Nottingham Forest (19) have conceded more goals in the Premier League than Spurs (18)...

Injuries allover the place but especially at the back.... It's killing them....

EDIT - they've now conceded 19, same as Forest after conceding a 4th to Brighton....

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
And Craig Goodwin is a wonderful field player but can we stop giving him the corner kicks. Just need someone to f**ken kick it to Souttar

bazza

Immortal
the efficiencies can be reached by the best administrators going to sporting leagues that are popular

hindy111

Post Whore

Suitman

Post Whore
A league is quality wise just difficult to watch. Especially if you've followed the EPL.

That is the problem.
The A-League is not the EPL.
The standard is actually ok imo, but so many people expect EPL quality. Why would anyone ever expect that?

And, that's the problem. The money isn't in the game here so our best players head overseas.
It leaves us with the dregs but also gives great opportunities for junior players to shine, who also then head overseas when they succeed.

The A-League is really in a no-win situation.
It's sad really, because it actually is a really good comp.
Not only that, but there are also only three true national teams in this country that are popular nation wide.
The cricketers and the Socceroo's and Matilda's.