What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ronaldo did it in THE EPL AND SPAIN.
I rate him alongside Messi tbh. He was sensational.
My favourite player was Gianfranco Zola.
This is my favourite goal of all time was the last one on this top 10. Worth watching the video.

Zola was so, so clean.

My two favourite players are Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Paulo Maldini, with Carles Puyol a close third.

Suitman

Post Whore
or I've already graduated from Primary School

Or, you still don't get it.
It is a serious hatred between clubs and local rivals that goes back 100+ years.
You've grown up in a country that just doesn't understand hatred between local rivals.
Good ol' St Pat's Parramatta eh?
You really reckon Eels - Bulldogs fans hate each other like Liverpool - Everton do?
or like Newcastle - Sunderland -Middlesborough (all within 40 k's of each other) fans do?? Or even Spurs - Arsenal?
Leed's - Man U? There are multitudes more.
It's not 2nd grade stuff. It is a genuine fkn hatred.
Hate it if you like. Ridicule it if you like. Just accept the fact it is real.
I can't believe that you are so ignorant about these rivalries. It's all over Europe ffs!

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
was still banging them in at 41 for Milan, although coming off the bench but most players were long retired by then

still at Milan although he has hung up the boots

I love his play style, and his cocky persona made him shine even more, for me.

And Maldini is just the greatest defender I've ever seen - absolutely phenomenal .

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was just watching a video of some of the most under-rated players of the modern era, and I can't believe I forgot to mention Denis Bergkamp as one of my favourite players - the man's vision, and touch, was incredible.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like he's the fourth A-league one so called fan to get done for the same thing in the last 18months, as per the last para.

which has f**k all to do with WSW or RBB

^^^
Three other soccer fans faced court last month after being charged with knowingly displaying a Nazi symbol in public without reasonable excuse at the Australia Cup final between Sydney United 58 FC and Macarthur FC at CommBank Stadium in October 2022. One of the men was handed a lifetime ban by FA.

Latest posts