What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Bubby's Bohemian Backpackers B&B's

Quigs

Immortal
bellparktower.jpg

Bad Boy Bubby's Bohemian Backpackers B&B's, even after all these decades are still offering the best and affordable overnight accommodation on the Central Queensland Coast. You too can make life long memories when you spend time in the laid back coastal village of Emu Park.

Who knows what awaits you, you could even meet up with international tourists seeking similar adventures.

Wonderful shared experiences contact BBB for all additional details.

I'd like to say it was in May of '92 that I slept in that fine abode, with two German girls along for the ride.
31 years and both the 'hotel' and I are still alive.

Quigs

Immortal
Bubby that pic was recently posted up by the local Caravan Park promoting the beauty of Bell Park Emu Park. I was reluctant to inform the original posters of the importance of maintaining and protecting such an erection of major historical value.

The building should live forever.