What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot- Buzz vs Gus

Stake Removed

First Grade
Don't you love it, finally Buzz has caught Gus out.
This battle is like 2 dinosaurs in the Jurassic period.

Buzz saying I did my homework over weekend.
Gus ripping into some journo I have never heard of, but dosent back anything up.

Gus we are building the club within but chasing every player, after Iro now, in 2024 looks like Dogs could have centre pairing ex sharks

DJDL

Bench
Buzz made some good points last night on NRL 360 about the steps he took to verify rumours and discussions before releasing his article.
He may be many things but I don’t think I’d call him a liar.

Gus, on the other hand…

shadowboxer

First Grade
Buzz is a flog but Gus the bigger flog in all of flog town.
Azzah you’re right on the money with Buzz and his research. He wants this one to stick like Tarzan grip.

Quigs

Immortal
CkCCeTmWYAAUb1R.jpg

Gould is very over rated these days.

He may have worked wonders in fixing Penrith’s financials but it was Ivan Cleary who has made Penrith the Premiership winning team they are today on the footy field. Gould didn’t want Cleary back at Penrith. Lucky for Penrith fans the board thought otherwise.

Gould also has been proven to be huge liar. I wouldn’t believe a word he says at anytime as he likes to manipulate the narrative and is very agenda driven.

Now he still blames Hasler for the Bulldogs current woes. FMD Hasler has been gone for awhile now. They have spent a shyte load of money on players for awhile and the Bulldogs team looks so poorly constructed and definitely with more misses than hits.

Even the team Dean Pay coached had more of a go and had a lot more competitiveness without the money that every other rookie coach they brought in afterwards in Barrett and Ciraldo had at their disposal.

bluefox68

Staff member
Watching Gus operate (which we can to some extent in this era of information) - we have an insight into ‘the old days’ of rugby league, when the powerbrokers ((Hastings, Arko, Quayle, Bullfrog) could do and say whatever they wanted.

He still thinks he can get away with it, because he has so many hangers-on telling him that he is awesome.

Stake Removed

First Grade
When Gus says never met Tino nor his manager, but the club are chasing them.
He is the person who does the recruiting, it's like George from Seinfeld if you believe your own life your telling the truth.
Remember when they tried to keep the Kikau signing under wraps and photo leaks with Gus in it.
Gus has burnt so many bridges now, all clubs making it tough for him

When Gus says never met Tino nor his manager, but the club are chasing them.
He is the person who does the recruiting, it's like George from Seinfeld if you believe your own life your telling the truth.
Remember when they tried to keep the Kikau signing under wraps and photo leaks with Gus in it.
Gus has burnt so many bridges now, all clubs making it tough for him
He also said that he didn't even know who Tino's manager was.
FFS every player/coach/CEO/General Manager knows who every players manager is.
That was the lie that truly showed Gould is what he is.

Special K

Coach
Gus is a perpetual liar. Funny to see him getting put on show and how he is now turning it into how he is a victim.

Someone should do an article on all his lies - ie "Barrett will be at the dogs long after me" then sacked 3 weeks later.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
He also said that he didn't even know who Tino's manager was.
FFS every player/coach/CEO/General Manager knows who every players manager is.
That was the lie that truly showed Gould is what he is.
By him saying that, he actual is unfit for his job.
Why would the Bulldogs board want someone who dosent know who the players managers are, and we are talking about an elite player.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gus is a perpetual liar. Funny to see him getting put on show and how he is now turning it into how he is a victim.

Someone should do an article on all his lies - ie "Barrett will be at the dogs long after me" then sacked 3 weeks later.
No. Someone studying psychiatry should do a thesis on him. I'll give them a topic even

Pathological Lying and Personality Disorder in High Level Sports Management

blue bags

First Grade
Bulldogs Gou goulie told benunt to break the 3 year contract he had cause of desperation of lacking of halfbacks