What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Who is??? The only thing someone asked is how many genders there are? Which is a completely different kettle of fish and a valid question. Most people only care about women's sports, invading female spaces (ie. The places they don't want Incelwagon in, even with a dress) etc etc.

*Sips whis key*
Cheers!

Bandwagon

Staff member
It's been less than 24 hours and no one has even seen Biden, read the whole paragraph you illiterate twat.

And if you need a refresher on what will be her final power play:

But I'm preaching to the choir, Kamala is universally hated here bar the rusted on racists. Go back to thinking there isn't a housing shortage in Australia

Why not just man up and concede that your post was meaningless rubbish?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Who is??? The only thing someone asked is how many genders there are? Which is a completely different kettle of fish and a valid question.

*Sips whis key*
Cheers!

I'm not the one interested in what other merkins do with their tackle, and what they choose to call it. I don't care.

Addresses the concept of gender, and again why is it you think that's really any of your business.

In what way does it affect you?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Why not just man up and concede that your post was meaningless rubbish?
Shock and awe’: Kamala makes her move

Former president Barack Obama’s top political advisor says Ms Harris had already rolled out an “impressive shock and awe campaign” since Mr Biden’s announcement.

The dust has barely settled and she is making her next power play. There is nothing not factual, and you are a tool.

ImTheMan

Juniors
I don't wish anything to be any way. I'm not the one who looks for simple explanations for things. But I do know one of the reasons 'science' keeps changing is because it's been politicised, leading to research that is accepted by the credulous despite being resistant to replication.

"The ‘replication crisis’ has introduced a number of considerable challenges, including compromising the public’s trust in science and undermining the role of science and scientists as reliable sources to inform evidence-based policy and practice"

Addresses the concept of gender, and again why is it you think that's really any of your business.

In what way does it affect you?
Because science, Cumwagon. And unlike you I live in reality. I talk to people of all races and genders (sexes) and don't see them as a checkbox.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Shock and awe’: Kamala makes her move

Former president Barack Obama’s top political advisor says Ms Harris had already rolled out an “impressive shock and awe campaign” since Mr Biden’s announcement.

The dust has barely settled and she is making her next power play. There is nothing not factual, and you are a tool.

Um, she's running for president mate.

What the f**k are you on about.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Because science, Cumwagon. And unlike you I live in reality. I talk to people of all races and genders (sexes) and don't see them as a checkbox.

Hah ha ha, "because science" is the reason you think you've a say in what other folk do with their bits.

Well hell yeah, I'm convinced................Lolz

Latest posts