What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
White people: The constitution gives me the right to bear arms !
Also white people: Officer ! That black man has a gun !

What a fascinating train wreck of a country
coffee.gif

If they want a race war they should be happy the other side have brought their toys.

Black trash vs white trash. Looks like Gronk has picked a side.

Angry_eel

First Grade
What does Open Carry mean though? How do they know that all those holding guns(black or white) have a licence?

or is it a free for all? If someone has a gun, it is assumed, it was bought legally.

Gronk

Staff member
If they want a race war they should be happy the other side have brought their toys.

Black trash vs white trash. Looks like Gronk has picked a side.

Picked a side in the USA ? I pick the side of common sense and a fair go. However when both sides start marching with AK47s, both have lost the plot and their on their own. Idiots.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Picked a side in the USA ? I pick the side of common sense and a fair go. However when both sides start marching with AK47s, both have lost the plot and their on their own. Idiots.
Kalashnikov is the weapon of Putin and Soros. Good ol' boys carry Colt.

strider

Post Whore
I guess it boils down to the human psyche which often looks for evidence to confirm suspicions. Are the allegations implausible? No. Could they be true ? Yes. Is there any evidence or rumour of these scumbags dealing in pedophilia human trafficking, no.

I'm interested to know where these allegations were prior to Maxwell's arrest. Since whathisname's arrest and "suicide" there has to my knowledge zero allegations of under age girls being groomed. All the Manhattan/Barbados allegations seem to be centred around 17yo girls being conned into sex services.

Hope it all unravels and all the players get whats coming for them.
This shit is out there .... you just dont see it .... HJ has been banging on about pizza shops etc for f**king years .... but people are just happy to palm it all off as crazy conspiracies

Gronk

Staff member
This shit is out there .... you just dont see it .... HJ has been banging on about pizza shops etc for f**king years .... but people are just happy to palm it all off as crazy conspiracies
The pizza thing has expanded to Qanon. If you want to believe this, then you’re certainly entitled to.

Followers of QAnon believe there is a deep state within the US government that is controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. According to the conspiracy, the cabal is largely run by Democratic politicians and liberal celebrities -- and Trump is trying to take them down.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/michael-flynn-qanon-video/index.html

strider

Post Whore
The pizza thing has expanded to Qanon. If you want to believe this, then you’re certainly entitled to.

Followers of QAnon believe there is a deep state within the US government that is controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. According to the conspiracy, the cabal is largely run by Democratic politicians and liberal celebrities -- and Trump is trying to take them down.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/michael-flynn-qanon-video/index.html
and you think Don is a baddy ... shame on you .... go Don

hindy111

Post Whore

HJ believes there is some sort of secret Pedo group amongst people in high places. It's possible but I reckon Epstein and his partner where just 2 x twisted individuals as the most likely scenario. Possible Prince Andrew was involved as a one off kind of hook up with some girl at an Epstein party also. And maybe didn't realise her age and was intoxicated.
More plausible to me then some secret famous sex pest ring.

strider

Post Whore
HJ believes there is some sort of secret Pedo group amongst people in high places. It's possible but I reckon Epstein and his partner where just 2 x twisted individuals as the most likely scenario. Possible Prince Andrew was involved as a one off kind of hook up with some girl at an Epstein party also. And maybe didn't realise her age and was intoxicated.
So you havent heard about epstein's island

Few people realise Maxwell's maiden name is Clinton-Soros.

Who is her father, Pou?

Your joke was closer to the mark than you realise. It also exposes your ignorance on the reality of the situation.

Ah, the ol' "Let CNN tell you what to think" routine...

Because Anderson Cooper (read: Vanderbilt), for example, is such a trusted source...

Epstein was a brownstone operation (blackmail). I've said this before.

Maxwell was his Mossad-connected handler.

Gronk

Staff member
Who is her father, Pou?

Your joke was closer to the mark than you realise. It also exposes your ignorance on the reality of the situation.

Ah, the ol' "Let CNN tell you what to think" routine...

Because Anderson Cooper (read: Vanderbilt), for example, is such a trusted source...

Epstein was a brownstone operation (blackmail). I've said this before.

Maxwell was his Mossad-connected handler.

Nice side glance down to 3rd man. It’s CNN so it mustn’t be true. JFC you carry on.

OK then, here is a best selling book by a bunch of anonymous merkins who claim to be behind Q and “know” stuff. It says the same thing you clown. :rainbow:

https://www.amazon.com.au/QAnon-Invitation-Great-Awakening-Wwg1wga/dp/1942790139/ref=nodl_

C0EE33E5-C6B1-4FB5-8EFF-38F10B159CBB.jpeg

064C91E5-46D1-43FC-BB38-1BC0BE6831F7.jpeg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm starting my own conspiracy theory that the world is actually controlled by WWG1WGA and they have just bowled the QANON loving mouth breathers the ultimate wrong-un.

strider

Post Whore
A member of the royal family involved with underage sex trafficking was probably just a conspiracy theory once upon a time too.

While i think there is alot of over the top shit that gets thrown around, i am more and more open to the possibility that the world is more f**ked up than we realise. Especially the USA, the home of the free and the rich to manipulate whatever the f**k they can.

I think some of these people are trying to join too many dots. But i also think theres probably lots of dots that are f**ked up - and some maybe do join.

Latest posts