What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
In Oz we were not permitted to participate in the UN Climate Change thingy because they deemed that we do f**k all about it.

Sir David Attenborough things we're run by pricks, as does that angry girl from Norway.
The angry girl from norway has done wonders for her acting career

Bazal

Post Whore
The thing I love about the whole situation with the angry girl from Norway is all the Tumblr activist imbeciles attacking "The Right" for attacking the angry girl from Norway. "She's just a kid how dare you attack her!!"

These same Twitter douche bags who literally said that a teenager in a MAGA hat should be beaten or killed for standing still while a Native American man chanted at him

Given every f**kwit a platform and the idea that they deserve an opinion is working well... And FTR I'm more on the angry girls side than the MAGA dudes

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
71185705_10162376916410607_3785282607860678656_n.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No different to the activists who will continue to make f**k all sacrifices until the government makes everyone else do it too.
It's why democracy works. You need agitators that help us question the status quo.

Fortunately though, not all of their needs are met as they are typically devoid of practicality or reason.

So a whistle-blower has dumped on Trump alleging that he threatened to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they dug up / made up dirt on Hunter Biden. Then the gov withheld the unredacted transcript of the phone call to the Intelligence Committee. Or something like that.

View attachment 33263

Even MSM are reporting that the "whistleblower" did not hear the conversation themselves. So, it's all bullshit.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is on video at the CFR stating that he bullied the Ukranians into firing the prosecutor looking into his son for dodgy shit, via a threat to withhold $1b in aid from them.

Yet again, it has all turned in Trump's favour.

David should stick to what he understands. The angry girl needs to get some perspective.

I need to write a summary of the Climate Action proceedings for work today. Anyone want to assist?

Here's a summary - a bunch of people are fabricating data, or manipulating data through exclusion, and blatantly lying about natural and perfectly average phenomenon, in order to create a hoax hidden behind the shield of "science" to use as a political weapon.

Gronk

Staff member
Even MSM are reporting that the "whistleblower" did not hear the conversation themselves. So, it's all bullshit.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is on video at the CFR stating that he bullied the Ukranians into firing the prosecutor looking into his son for dodgy shit, via a threat to withhold $1b in aid from them.

The whistleblower merely pointed to the phone call. There will be a transcript made available to the intelligence committee for vetting.

Notwithstanding the facts, Trump is made of Teflon and his supporters have deaf ears.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Here's a summary - a bunch of people are fabricating data, or manipulating data through exclusion, and blatantly lying about natural and perfectly average phenomenon, in order to create a hoax hidden behind the shield of "science" to use as a political weapon.
Luckily I didn't include that in my briefing.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I don't disagree that the other side of politics are dodgy. I don't trust them.

But here's the thing - Trump deserves everything he gets. You can't play a deliberately aggressive and devisive form of politics and then ONLY complain when things don't go your way.

Suck it up Trump and stop being a whiny bitch. Same goes for his apologist supporters. Isn't that what you merkins told everyone else to do after Trump won the election? Practice what you preach!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a transcript made available for the intelligence committee for vetting.

I think it will be much like those pages of documents that get released with most of the juicy stuff blacked out

Gronk

Staff member
I think it will be much like those pages of documents that get released with most of the juicy stuff blacked out
Lol just now the Whitehouse has released a claytons transcript. It's not the actual transcript, but a memo that resembles a transcript and summarises the conversation. :rolling_eyes:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Twizzle and Gronk once went on a surfing trip to Bali. When they got to the airport security [REDACTED TEXT] which resulted in them going to prison. Unfortunately when they were in prison they [REDACTED TEXT] and the hamster was never the same again.