What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Old tiger 79

Juniors
89bc40e7c1c2249c97b9e2ed87253157
Kevin James, his way better

Signature matching is an imprecise task and disadvantages the black, brown and millennial voters all who are likely to be DP or GOP ? :thinking:

No, it doesn't.

Know how I know? Obama used it to get his Senate seat.

It definitely advantages the black community.

Unless you are saying that black, brown and millennials can't write?

Gronk

Staff member

Bandwagon

Staff member
That's still a loooooot of money. Jesus...

But where is it going? The legal fund? What cause is it it being raised under?

Very little is going to the legal fund apparently, most of it is going to a new Trump Pac, and paying down some of the debts from his campaign. either way it looks like mostly it'll be lining our favourite presidents pockets

It's a big grift, even by Trump standards.

Bandwagon

Staff member
TBH @Hollywood Jesus I'm very surprised your not aware of all this, it's been all over the press and social media. Right from the very beginning with the fine print on their website for raising funds for the election challenges literally telling donors it's mostly going elsewhere.

I knew about the fine print but haven't seen the dollar details.

Been too focused on the fraud, plus I just moved house on the weekend so have been a little distracted.

On the fraud - no need to worry about the Venezuelan software. it's perfectly legit. Just ask CNN...

Nothing to worry about in regards to the software and machines...

(Not a Bannon fan, btw, but this Ware County stuff is hitting the reels...)

Bandwagon

Staff member
I knew about the fine print but haven't seen the dollar details.

Been too focused on the fraud, plus I just moved house on the weekend so have been a little distracted.

On the fraud - no need to worry about the Venezuelan software. it's perfectly legit. Just ask CNN...

There's still the little problem here of linking the Smartmatic machines, with the Dominion ones, which are the ones being challenged.

I'm yet to see any real evidence of this beyond unsubstantiated claims they are based on the same software, which of course both companies have refuted.

Because people committing fraud, especially on this scale, are just gonna come right out and admit it.

"Haha, yeah, guys, we totally tried to steal the election. Sorry! Oh, I'm going to jail? Cool. Relax, I'll put myself in. Oh, I'm being executed for treason? Relax, I'll just inject myself. Make sure you tell everyone I'm sorry and say hit to the kids for me!"

Bandwagon

Staff member
Because people committing fraud, especially on this scale, are just gonna come right out and admit it.

"Haha, yeah, guys, we totally tried to steal the election. Sorry! Oh, I'm going to jail? Cool. Relax, I'll put myself in. Oh, I'm being executed for treason? Relax, I'll just inject myself. Make sure you tell everyone I'm sorry and say hit to the kids for me!"

Ah yes, "they would say that wouldn't they" , the go to of all conspiracies.

Except that we're not talking about involvement in fraud by any necessity here, we're talking about linking Dominion to Smartmatic via their software, or perhaps any other arrangement.

The claim has been they share code, and or some form of substantial relationship, this in no way means that any evidence of that being the case is directly linked to fraudulent counting. If that is the case, the evidence would be there, but where the f**k is it?

So no, we don't need to see people who have committed fraud come right out and say they did, all we need to establish a relationship between these two companies, is evidence of that relationship.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Should be easy to do if it is so central to their claims. Didn’t think HJ could up his smug any further but he keeps delivering.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Should be easy to do if it is so central to their claims. Didn’t think HJ could up his smug any further but he keeps delivering.

It kind of goes.

These guys did some dodgy shit, we think

Therefore these other guys who are in the same business also do dodgy shit.

Because reasons.

PS. none of these guys pulled dodgy shit where we won